WebMoney is busted, what to do with the funds in the account? - page 7

Urain:

How do you imagine a riot of 2 million WM users?

Sitting in snotty pubs and writing about how the tax authorities are jerks?

:-) I do not know yet.

Vladon:
:-) I do not know yet.

That's it. It's too late. All funds from all WM wallets in Ukraine have been transferred to the state.

The owners of the wallets are ordered to turn off the lights, gas and heating in their flats and go to the firing squad.

Mischek:

That's it. It's too late. All funds from all VM wallets in Ukraine have been transferred to the state.

Nothing has been transferred from my wallet - the video is slowing down.

Vladon:
my wallet hasn't transferred anything - the video is slowing down.
(chuckles) scared, rebel.

Mischek:

More chewing the snot again, it's all very clear. It just goes on as usual in this country (through the arse). There was some mechanism for legal withdrawal of funds in local currency. It was shut down. If nothing is solved, everything will go back to shadow exchangers (as it was before).

But again, judging by statements of a representative of the office - this is a standard raid by the state, give them money - they will be allowed. Virtually all big businesses in this country have already gone through this (unless of course they were originally family-owned). It's just that now they've got their hands on webmoney.

Mischek:
(chuckles) You're scared, rebel.
Don't be so scary :-) I'm going to stand in front of the National Bank with a piece of paper.

FAQ:

More chewing the snot again, it's all very clear. It just goes on as usual in this country (through the arse). There was some mechanism for legal withdrawal of funds in local currency. It was shut down. If nothing is solved, everything will go back to shadow exchangers (as it was before).

But again, judging by statements of a representative of the office - this is a standard raid by the state, give them money - they will be allowed. Virtually all big businesses in this country have already gone through this (unless of course they were originally family-owned). It's just that now they've got their hands on webmoney.

and the next step is forex.......

Vladon:
and the next step is forex.......
Do you know such a concept as forex.ua ? Name me some legal Ukrainian offices?

FAQ:
Do you know such a concept as forex.ua ? Name me a legit ukrainian office?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

WebMoney is blocked, what should I do with the funds in my account?

Urain, 2013.06.14 13:07

Authorities will take up the Forex market after the attack on Webmoney

... said Boris Prikhodko, first deputy head of the NBU.

"There are tens of millions of dollars there, which are withdrawn through not quite official schemes, with the help of brokers and work for the economy of other states...

We are working very actively on this, and by the end of the year or so you will see active actions of the National Bank in this direction," he said.

In Russian it sounds like this: there is a lot of money, and specific potssanyi are not involved.

That's the sad thing, the family is so stupid that they turn on "keep and let go" even before the cow can be milked.

SZZY from the legal Ukrainian I know UkrSots, Delta and a few small banks with dealings. But the conditions there really terrible, huge spreads, still four-figure, execution on the real account for 30 seconds, or even a couple of minutes. The bank is not a bank and the bank itself is not responsible for it.

What did you expect? In fact, the whole mess started with the UB (Ukrainian exchange), the guys there decided to put their bank-regulator over it all. But the background of the exchanges is different... So we are waiting for laws about the highest permission to trade the Ukrainians only through banks (their own patsan's), only in local currency, and for some fresh idiotic bills such as "to consider "Surzhyk" the second official language"...
Reason: