Let's work together to open a dealing centre - page 4

DhP:

Approval of the Budget after the formation of the Authorised Capital.

The girls will be entrusted to you.

So, who is ripe for it?! It is so interesting to read, or someone lacks 150-200K I think with 50K will not do.

frixer:
Well, who's ready for it?! It's interesting to read about it, or who's short of 150-200K, I don't think 50K will do.
It won't be hard for us, if we want to, to raise 500,000 here.

DhP:
If we want to, we could easily raise 500,000 here.
I take it no one's doing it yet?!

frixer:
I take it that for the time being no one is willing to do this!

Rather, not enough people have been informed yet.

I am sure that many people might find the topic interesting.

And Metakvotas, I believe, the birth of a new DC in their territory, targeting their product (MT), could be a good thing.

So, for now, a light discussion and keeping the topic on the top lines.

I assume the initial investment will be $150,000-$200,000 + $30,000 in operating costs per month. does anyone have any idea how long it will take to recoup these figures? what are the economics of a typical DC in general?

tempico:
I assume that the initial investment will be $150,000-$200,000 + $30,000 in operating costs per month. does anyone have any idea how long it will take to recoup these figures? what, in general, are the economics of a typical DC?

If you don't mind, we will ask you to prepare a report on the subject.

We are quite satisfied with information from open sources. ))

Let's have some fun, shall we? :)

I suggest we discuss step 1 and 2. :))

How to become a Forex broker - to open a dealing centre you need to go through 4 main steps:
Step 1.
Register the company, open a bank account for the new company, and open several e-wallets.
Step 2.
Acquire and set up the necessary software.
Step 3.
Open an office and select staff. Create a website for the DC on the Internet.
Step 4.
Develop a strategy for attracting clients.

Let's take a closer look:
1. So, legal peculiarities.
In Russia the activity of brokers on FOREX is not registered in the legislation, therefore business is carried out outside the Russian Federation (CIS). The registration of foreign companies and accounts is made by specialized firms. The registration takes about a month. An account for this new company must also be opened in a foreign bank. One of the most popular jurisdictions is the BVI (British Virgin Islands). Among banks, the focus is on Cypriot ones.
And we already have agents from foreign companies offering information and consultancy services.
Costs at this stage $3,000 - $4,000
2. Buy and configure software.
You will need to contact a company that designs and sells special software packages. You will also need computer(s) connected to the Internet, or you can rent a remote computer-server(dedicate). There is plenty of information on the internet about renting computers, and the hardware requirements will be explained to you by the software vendor.
Costs at this stage are $10,000-$100,000
3. Company.
We recommend choosing an office in the central part of the city for clients' convenience and solidity of the dealing centre. There must be enough space in the office for introductory seminars (the most effective means of attracting clients) and for training at least 5 persons. Website - the face of the brokerage company on the Internet. All necessary information as well as services like a trader's personal cabinet must be available.
Expenses at this stage start from $5 000
4. Advertising.
Advertising is the engine of trade. Especially, if you already have brokerage companies offering similar services in your city. The most popular and justified way of attracting clients is by holding seminars. The client (trader) must be "prepared\", so he must first be taught everything. Image advertising is most effective because you will not be able to attract traders' capital if they are not confident in the level (solidity) and stability of the organisation.
Costs at this stage are from $5,000

And then it starts...

1 Why do we need to take ALL in a row to the interbank, if the plumers can be left inside the house?

2 Why do we need to provide fluffy quotes, increasing like a snowball loads on the server due to malicious pipsers and arbitrageurs, if you can roll up and smooth out a good quote machine?

And why should we pay for affiliate service from our own pocket if we can add a small commission to the spread?

Result: There's finally an honest broker in the Forex market! ))

OnGoing:

And then it starts...

1 Why do we need to take ALL in a row to the interbank, if the plumers can be left inside the house?

2 Why do we need to provide fluffy quotes, increasing like a snowball loads on the server due to malicious pipsers and arbitrageurs, if you can roll up and smooth out a good quote machine?

And why should we pay for affiliate service from our own pocket if we can add a small commission to the spread?

Result: There's finally an honest broker in the Forex market! ))

Objection.

First of all, please go back to the second page. There it has already been said that the Regulations are a subject of discussion and approval by the community.

And any liberties the Managers take, including those you have listed, are suppressed again by the community.

This is about building a Home for yourself.

As soon as you understand this, your points 1,2,3 will disappear on their own.

DhP:

Objection.

First of all, let me ask you to go back to page two. There it was already said that the Bylaws are subject to discussion and approval by the community.

And any liberties taken by Managers, including the ones you mentioned, are again suppressed by the community.

This is about building a Home for yourself.

As soon as you get into it, your points 1,2,3 will disappear by themselves.

A bit of naivety reeks from your words. The regulations, like the opinion of the community, are in practice entirely subject to economic expediency.

Altruistic ideas are not viable, for the same reason. All three points I have cited are based on the practice at the time of setting up the brokerage company I mentioned.

Nevertheless, it is still one of the best today in terms of transparency etc.

But again, the potential for profit (loss compensation) is never in the background, alas, only in the first place.

Reason: