[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 836

Yuliya:
This is all clear. When I test strategies, I set USD 10000 and 1 lot and it trades while I set USD 10 and 0.01 for the same period, it keeps quiet and the other one trades even at USD 10 and 0.1. What is the difference? I put lots

That's what it's all about. The question was misunderstood :)

The money management functions are implemented differently in different EAs. In the second one, the risks are maximal, apparently, maybe it does not count money at all (balance, equity). The first one sees how much money we have and does not allow us to lose it all. So it goes like this.

artmedia70:
There is a losing position. Its lot is known and equals 0.1
There is the number of points it should have passed to close it in profit. Suppose it is 10 points.
It did not happen and it closed on the stop loss.
How do you calculate the profit it would have made IF it had closed in profit after passing 10 pips.
That's the equation: lot=0.1 and number of pips = 10. How much money would it add to your balance?

Calculate the cost of a lot when you buy it. Calculate the cost of the item. Add up.

And the stop in loss how many pips? Maybe we should change the sign :)

Abzasc:

That's what it's all about. The question was misunderstood :)

The money management functions are implemented differently in different EAs. In the second one, the risks are maximal, apparently, maybe it does not count money at all (balance, equity). The first one sees how much money we have and does not allow us to lose it all. It goes like this.

Yes, this is closer to my question. The first one really trades very little and almost no drawdown. And how "money management functions are implemented differently" looks in programming language That's what I wanted to know. How do I make this EA "treat money a little easier"

Yuliya:
And what does "money management functions are implemented differently" look like in programming language What I wanted to know.

Or post an EA here - they will show you which pieces of code are responsible for this.

Or learn classics - Useful functions from KimIV - you need library of functions to work with positions and library of functions to work with orders

Or you may need tutorial with documentation.

Possible variations :)

Abzasc:

Or post an EA here - they will show you which pieces of code are responsible for this.

Or learn classics - Useful functions from KimIV - you need library of functions to work with positions and library of functions to work with orders

Or you may need tutorial with documentation.

Possible variations :)

Here's an example of capital
Files:

Yuliya:
Here's an example of capital
advisor monster ))))

Right :) if I figure it out, obviously not today.

Emailed the author, he's not responding, he's not accessing the page. Can someone help change the display of fibodoug lines to dotted lines?

Thanks Nikolai!

RekkeR:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9572

Emailed the author, he's not responding, he's not accessing the page. Maybe someone can help change the display of fibodoug lines to dotted lines?

OPTION
Files:

Forrim:

Yes CCI was just taken as an example. It will be replaced by a different indicator. And as for the code, maybe something similar to this:

As far as the idea is concerned (very roughly), yes. But as for the implementation - I would do things differently. In your example everything is cut off after the crossing, up to the formation of a new Bar. Although perhaps it depends on the EA. In addition, I would check any indicator on the penultimate candle (I mean not on the last one) to avoid false signals.

Reason: