[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 835

Well, if it's a small matter

Hi all! Question from a very novice programmer (so stupid), what does the deposit on which EA will work. Who has an example (which one is not too shabby for an example) for an initial deposit of 10 dollars.

Yuliya:

Hi all! Question from a very novice programmer (so stupid), what does it depend on on what deposit the EA will work. Who has an example (which one is not too shabby for an example) for an initial deposit of 10 dollars.

Do you want to lose 10 quid exactly with an EA?

Gentlemen! Friends, comrades! There is a lot size. There is the number of points gain/loss... HOW IS THIS expressed in MONEY?

artmedia70:
Gentlemen! Friends, comrades! There is a lot size. There is the number of points gain/loss... HOW IS THIS expressed in MONEY?
Count the value of the lot/pips?

Abzasc:
Do you want to lose 10 quid exactly with an EA?
I do not want to lose them, I just do not quite understand why forex advisors trade at $10,000 and not at 10

Yuliya:
I do not plummet just I do not quite understand why forex robots trade at 10000 USD and at 10 I do not.

Try to do the math. For 0.01 lot for EURUSD 12.72 USD

With 10 USD we should use penny, not real.

Abzasc:

Try to do the math. For 0.01 lot on EURUSD you need 12.72 USD.

With 10 USD you need a cent account, not a real one.

I put $10,000 and 1 lot it trades and I put 10 and 0.01 at the same time it keeps quiet while the other one trades even with 10 dollars and 0.1. What is the difference? I put lots

Hello)))) I have faced a problem. I sat down angry to write an assistant, sat for 2 months, days and nights (angry sat, as though) but wrote, shows my latest version of the euro 160 units mate.eekz. pound even 610 units mate.eekz and profitability is not bad, but tests only for the past 4 months, test for the year does not work for me. i of course take "all ticks" BUT, tell me how much is the value of mathematical expectation and how can i download the history for a year and test for a year..... i already posted metatrader from different sources (thought there would be a difference) all the same problems - more than 4-5 months ago i cannot test. maybe there is a step by step instruction how to download and test.... at least for a year

Abzasc:
Calculate the value of the lot/items?
There is a losing position. Its lot is known and equals 0.1
There is the number of points it should have passed to close in profit by trailing. Suppose it is 10 pips.
It did not happen and it closed on the stop loss.
How do you calculate the profit it would have made IF it had closed in profit after passing 10 pips.
That's the equation: lot=0.1 and number of pips = 10. How much money would it add to your balance?
Reason: