[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 837

Techno:
Well, if it's a small matter
I'll text you in person

Good afternoon!

When I started reading about neural networks, I immediately came across a link to a topic on how someone used a neural network to classify seeds of some plant. There were four or five types of seeds in a pile and a neural network determined which type a seed belonged to by its size (length, width, etc.). There were 150 or 200 seeds for training.

So, I forgot the common name of this topic (it is even in Wikipedia, I think), and I do not know what keywords to look for, already peremuchalas all over Yandex and my brain is already overheated ... The title of the topic consists of two words...

dines:

Good afternoon!

When I started reading about neural networks, I immediately came across a link to a topic on how someone used a neural network to classify seeds of some plant. There were four or five types of seeds in a pile and a neural network determined which type a seed belonged to by its size (length, width, etc.). There were 150 or 200 seeds for training.

So, I forgot the common name of this topic (it is even in Wikipedia, I think), and do not know what keywords to look for, already peremuchalas all over Yandex and my brain is already overheated ... The name of the topic consists of two words...

Perhaps we are talking about the Kohonen layer, or Kohonen maps or something similar

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B7%D1%83%D1%8E%D1%89%D0%B0%D1%8F%D1%81%D1%8F_%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B0_%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B0

Thanks!!!! It's not quite that, but while browsing this page I remembered one of the words IRIS, then it was easy to come up with Fisher's Irises on Yandex and that's what I was looking for! Thanks:)

Question: If when sending an order I use a slightly outdated price, which for example was 5 sec ago (it is slightly different from the current price), but put a big slipage, for example 10 points. During this time the price has god forbid changed by 1 point, so the slipage should cover it. but I constantly get error 129 (wrong price). Why does this happen?

Mathers:
Question: If when sending an order I use a slightly outdated price, which for example was 5 sec ago (it is slightly different from the current price), but put a big slipage, for example 10 points. During this time the price has god forbid changed by 1 point, so the slipage should cover it. but I constantly get error 129 (wrong price). Why does this happen?
Every time refresh data RefreshRates();
Or look for error when sending trade order to server.

No, I'm specifically interested:

if I knowingly put the wrong price, but set a huge slippage to reach the current price - should my order be accepted or not?

Mathers:

No, I'm specifically interested:

if I knowingly put the wrong price, but set a huge slippage to reach the current price - should my order be accepted or not?

No, the order will be rejected by mistake. Have a look at Roch's articles. It's all there.

Vinin:

No, it will fly out by mistake. Look at Roch's articles. It's all there.
Can I have the link?

Mathers:
Can I have the link?

I don't remember the link. I'll be looking for it myself. So I'd rather do it myself.
Reason: