[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 54

locol91 >> :

Yes. I've found an interesting channel and trend indicator. I want to convert it to MQL. Do you have any good literature on this language?

C is a standard language. Turbo implementation by Boland (now unsupported, worked back for DOS - now C Bilder), MS - by Microsoft - get any C or C++ book ...

By the way, there was no new operator in Turbo C, and string-type data is most likely some implementation of C++.

>> Good luck.

cross33 писал(а) >>

Hello, can you please help me please automate the process of opening and closing orders when a certain price reaches a certain value relative to the indicator line, is this possible in MT4?

That's what this language does...

xrust писал(а) >>

That's what this language mainly does...

I looked outside and there is a description in the editor but it's hard to understand, I need someone with experience to be able to program exactly what needs to be done.

Can anyone tell me where to download an indicator that counts volatility, for example daily volatility. But not the one that gives an undefined number like 0.34. But it should count the number of candlestick ticks per day and divide it by a given period (number of days), so that we could know the average value. Example: Opening 100, closing 200; the second day - opening 200, closing 250. Average volatility for these 2 days = ((200-100)+(250-200))/2 days=(100+50)/2=75

Fixed the built-in MACD indicator a bit, I want to test it now. But it's converted to custom accordingly. How do I take the column value out of it with iCustom? I don't understand something. Thank you!

cross33 писал(а) >>

I looked outside and there is a description in the editor, but it's a bit complicated to understand, you need someone with experience to be able to program exactly what needs to be done.

Your task is for beginners, you'll get the hang of it after reading the first chapters of the tutorial.

Gentlemen, could you tell me if the Expert Advisor can draw lines on a chart? Or is it necessary to create a separate indicator?

MikeZTN >> :
Gentlemen, could you tell me if the Expert Advisor can draw lines on the chart? Or is it necessary to create a separate indicator?

Expert Advisor can draw only objects, which is not very convenient. For debugging it can be used.

Dear experts, please don't ignore my question.

Is there an indicator that counts volatility, for example daily. But not the one, that gives an undefined number like 0.34. But it should calculate the number of candlesticks per day and divide it by a given period (number of days) so that the indicator knows the average value. Example: Opening 100, closing 200; the second day - opening 200, closing 250. Average volatility for these 2 days = ((200-100)+(250-200))/2 days=(100+50)/2=75
Where to download if available.

Everlost >> :

https://book.mql4.com/ru/variables/arrays

At the end of this section the principle of using flags is very well described by the example of the fact of forming a new bar. By analogy, we create two variables of bool type that will indicate permissibility of opening deals of a certain type, for example Buy_Allowed and Sell_Allowed. By default, we assign values of true to these variables. If there is a Buy signal, in case of successful position opening we set Buy_Allowed=false; in this case before OrderSend() we add the condition of its execution for Buy deals only if Buy_Allowed==true. When a reverse signal is received, we discard the Buy_Allowed=true flag. The same scheme is used for Sell deals but with the Sell_Allowed flag.

Everlost, please help me, this code does not work((( I'm like a dog, I understand everything in a textbook, but i can't put it in mql4.

I wanted to bypass the flags and do things differently - i can't write them.

i have such trades:

if (...)
{
Opn_B=true;
}
if
{
Cls_B=true;
}
if (...)
{
Opn_C=true;
}
if
{
Cls_C=true;

the whole problem is that open trades can end at SL and TP before the condition Cls_B=true or Cls_C=true(.

I need to make it so that at such close the trade would not open until the condition Cls_B=true or Cls_C=true is fulfilled. I have already gone overboard with this algorithm, soon the orderlies will come for me((((

Reason: