[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 53

To Demoncheg.

You can use DoubleToStr(). Put it in front of each variable and set the number of decimal places.

Roger >> :

To Demoncheg.

You can use DoubleToStr(). Put it in front of each variable and set the number of decimal places.

Got it. Thank you.

Such a question - exported the hourly data to excel. It has the date, time, and quote pointers.

Like this:

2006.07.11,08:00,1.27280,1.27530,1.27050,1.27350,2424

Question - this 8:00 is whose time? UTC?

Larrr >> :

Such a question - exported the hourly data to excel. It has the date, time, and quote pointers.

Like this:

2006.07.11,08:00,1.27280,1.27530,1.27050,1.27350,2424

Question - this 8:00 is whose time? UTC?

Not ours.

Here's part of the code. Who knows what the language is, and maybe someone knows it.
 parameters. ListParam[0]. Index    = 0;
            parameters. ListParam[0]. Text     = parameters. ListParam[0]. ItemList[ parameters. ListParam[0]. Index];
            parameters. ListParam[0]. Enabled  = true;
            parameters. ListParam[0]. ToolTip  = "Logic of application of the indicator.";

parameters. ListParam[1]. Caption  = "Direction";
            parameters. ListParam[1]. ItemList = new string[]

locol91 >> :
Here is part of the code. Who knows what language it is, and maybe someone knows it.

Turbo C. Read a book. You're using FSB or something?

The people wanted the indicator to appear in a separate window and on the price chart. Bummer?

zfs >> :
Folks wanted to have an inductor displayed in a separate window and on the price chart. Bummer?

You can draw arrow objects on the chart.

zfs >> :

Turbo C. Read a book. Are you using FSB or something?

Yeah. I found an interesting channel-trend indicator. I want to convert it to MQL. Is there any good literature on this language?

Hello, Could you please help me please automate the process of opening and closing orders when a certain price reaches a certain value relative to the indicator line, is this possible in MT4?

Reason: