[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 489

Gentlemen, question:

There is a line like this in the EA:
Print (iOpen  (Symbol (), PERIOD_M15, 1);
I select "H1" period in the tester.
At execution time it reads "0", i.e. there is no price. If I choose the period "М15", then normal prices are written.
It's written in the FAQ that this function may return "0", if there is no price history.
Question: where and how to get the price history?

Bicus писал(а) >>
Question: where and how do I get the price history?

then select the required pair. and "load".

DDFedor >>:

далее выбрать необходимую пару. и "загрузить".

Thank you very much, it all worked out.
:)

Afternoon.

Can you please tell me how to dump variables from this loop to the file *. sv ?

for (int kk= 0; kk<= 99; kk++) {

lwma = iMA(NULL, 0, 1, 0, MODE_LWMA, Close, jj + 1);

Sum += SumLW[kk] * lwma ;

}

return (0);

procom >>:
Добрый день.

Подскажите пож, как переменные из такого цикла выгрузить в файл *. сsv ?

for (int kk= 0; kk<= 99; kk++) {

lwma = iMA(NULL, 0, 1, 0, MODE_LWMA, Close, jj + 1);

Sum += SumLW[kk] * lwma ;

}

return (0);

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/files/FileWriteDouble

Greetings. Question on MT4 software. After testing, I click - open chart where testing is clearly shown. But I am not happy with the default image (I always change the bars to candlesticks and zoom in). Is it possible and where to change these default settings to the one that suits you better?

Telemah >>:
Приветствую. Вопрос по программе MT4. После тестирования жму - открыть график, где наглядно показано тестирование. Но меня дефолтное изображение не устраивает (всегда меняю бары на свечи и увеличиваю масштаб). Можно ли и где изменить эти дефолтные настройки на те, которые тебя больше устраивают?

What prevents you from creating a template named default

can you please tell me if it is possible to attach an indicator to the window in the tester, or is this not provided?

Andrei01 >>:
скажите пожалуйста, можно ли прицепить индикатор на окно в тестере?или это не предусмотрено?

You can do as you normally do.

The template named Default only works when you open a symbol chart from the terminal menu. But when you press the "Open chart" button from the strategy tester menu, it does not work.
Reason: