[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 487

Hi. Help with implementing the Force Index indicator in an EA.
Have I written it correctly?

FI=iCustom(NULL,0, "Force",ExtForcePeriod,0,ExtForceMAMethod,ExtForceAppliedPrice,0,0);
if (FI>0)

{
Opn_B=true; // Open Buy criterion
Cls_S=true; // Close criterion. Sell
}
if(FI<0)
{
Opn_S=true; // Criterion open Sell
Cls_B=true; //Claim closed Buy
}

Thank you in advance.

erikdrug писал(а) >>
Hi. Help with implementing the Force Index indicator in an EA.
Have I written it correctly?

FI=iCustom(NULL,0, "Force",ExtForcePeriod,0,ExtForceMAMethod,ExtForceAppliedPrice,0,0);

Thank you in advance.

There is a special function for this indicator.

double FI=iForce(NULL,0,24,0,0,0);

and here is a full description https://docs.mql4.com/ru/indicators/iForce

Please advise how to install on MT4 an indicator which is posted on the net without source code.

xoxol >>:
Мужики подскажите пожалуйста как установить на МТ4 индюк который выложен в нете без исходника Заранее благодарю

Close the terminal, copy the ex4 file to the expetr\indicators directory, open the terminal and it's already there.

careful to mix up the expert pedals :o)

I humbly beg your pardon for being intrusive, but if anyone has any tips on the post of 17.03 09.49????????????????

igrok2008 >>:
Прошу покорнейше простить за назойлевость, может кто подскажет на пост от 17.03 09.49????????????????

There should be a locking condition such as if there is a buy arrow, then wait for the sell arrow, but here you can get into a situation where there are two highs in a row, so the second higher one will be missed waiting for the low, there are many options, experiment.

Urain >>:

Должно быть запирающее условие типа если уже есть стрелка на бай то ждём стрелку на сел но тут можно нарваться на ситуацию когда подряд идёт два максимума поэтому второй более высокий будет пропущен в ожидании минимума, вариантов много экспериментируйте.

Thank you!!!!!

people, tell me what's wrong... I'm trying to build a MA by volume. But it's telling me the line by volume. How do I get it to calculate MA by volume? Thank you, uh...

ma[r] = iMA(NULL,0,24,0,MODE_SMA,Volume,r);

kon12 писал(а) >>

people, tell me what's wrong... I'm trying to build a MA by volume. But it's telling me the line by volume. How do I get it to calculate MA by volume? >> thank you...

Not so in that you can't do it that way. The standard iMA function is not designed to work with volumes. The idea to work with volumes is of course the worst possible, but if you want to do that, you should write your own indicator and use the iCustom function to get the values

Good afternoon, I have to ask for help from the knowledgeable. I have an Expert Advisor working on medium and showing good results, but its disadvantage is that it enters late or opens orders 10 at a time. Please help me to improve the algorithm.

Files:
ma_exp_1.mq4  4 kb
Reason: