[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 465

Good afternoon.

I've been interested in Andrews' pitchfork lately. Can you tell me if anyone has tried to put them in code.

If so, where can one look at it, so as not to reinvent the wheel.

gvi2504 писал(а) >>

Good afternoon.

I've been interested in Andrews' pitchfork lately. Can you tell me if anyone has tried to put them in code.

If yes, where can it be found, so as not to re-invent the wheel.

The code of OBJ_PITCHFORK pitchfork refers to the type of graphical objects built with three points

Techno >>:

код вил OBJ_PITCHFORK относится к типу графических объектов, строится по трем точкам

That's understandable, but what I meant was to look at ready-made EAs or indicators.

gvi2504 писал(а) >>

This is understandable, but I meant look for ready-made EAs or indicators.

>> search the code base, if it's not there, you have to write it yourself.

Techno >>:

ну на 3 или 4 свечку вешаешь в индикаторном буфере фрактал, если условия выполняются

You don't understand, I need the icon to be displayed at a distance from the extremum

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

You don't understand, I need an icon to be displayed at a distance from the extremum.

find the extremum bar index, and apply a shift to the right number + -

Techno >>:

найди индекс бара-экстремума, и примени сдвиг на нужное число + -

It is so, but the visual distance is different for different TFs, and I would like it to seem the same for different TFs.

Hi all, recently started looking at mql4 and now I have a question that I could not find an answer to in the documentation :

is it possible to get a list of all available timeseries (tools)?

Thanks in advance if anyone has any information.

systo писал(а) >>

Hi all, recently started looking at mql4 and now I have a question that I could not find an answer to in the documentation :

is it possible to get a list of all available timeseries (tools)?

Thanks in advance if anyone has any information.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/series

Thanks for the quick response. I got the term wrong - I wanted a list of available characters. Now I've found the relevant thread on the forum - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/24670
Reason: