[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 463

Hello all. I can't get the price values of the levels out of the +MP indicator to use in the EA. In general, is it possible to pull the required variable from the indicator? In my case, this variable seems to be "price" in line 228. Please help.

Files:
emp_1.mq4  6 kb

Friends, if you have the time and opportunity, check out the thread, plz:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124347

Thank you.

Techno >>:

нет, они никак не будут пересекаться, разве что скорость работы может сократится, если один из индикаторов будет очень плохо написан))

Thank you so much!!! Now I'm saved))

Can you tell me which indicator on the chart shows the start time of trading sessions in different cities/countries?

Mathers писал(а) >>
Can you tell me which indicator on the chart shows the start time of trading sessions in different cities/countries?

Look it up at www.kimiv.ru

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=40

And what can it mean if I lose my account history in the terminal? I can, of course, contact the DC customer service, but I would like to know a different opinion (e.g. DC-cookhouse).

kraizislot писал(а) >>
And what can the loss of account history in the terminal mean? I can, of course, contact the customer service of the DC, but I want to know a different opinion (e.g. DC-cookhouse).

Set the settings to All history and you will be happy.

Good day to you all, friends!

I have a very interesting idea in my head, but I lack experience :(.

Can you please advise whether there is an indicator / some, which would be on the M5 chart gives 3 - 5 signals for entry per day, but at the same time out of 5 at least 2 gave the correct. (ie no more than 3 false positives).

I am interested in moves of 30-50 pips.

I'm using RSI(9) now (exiting 25 and 75 zones). I'm testing on history: everything seems to be good, but there is a period where there were 12 false signals in a row.

s-pam >>:

Доброго Всем времени суток, друзья!

В голове созрела очень интересная идейка, но не хватает опыта :(.

Подскажите плз существует ли индикатор/несколько, который бы на М5 графике давал по 3 - 5 сигналов на вход в день, но при этом из 5ти хотя бы 2 верных давал. (т.е. не больше 3х ложных подряд).

Интересуют движения на 30 - 50 пунктов.

Сейчас использую RSI(9) (выход из 25 и 75 зон). Тестирую на истории: всё вроде бы хорошо, но есть период, где было 12 ложных сигналов подряд.

Just do not forget that the Indicators are also re-drawn on the last candle, which means that

The signals are cleaner on history than on the real one. Better read Price Action, 1-2-3, etc. (but this is just my opinion).

int GetLosses ()
   {  
      int Out       = 0;
      int Counter;
      for ( Counter=1; Counter <= OrdersHistoryTotal(); Counter++)
      {
         OrderSelect( Counter, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
         if (OrderProfit() > 0)
         {
            Out = OrdersHistoryTotal() - Counter;
         }
      }  
      return ( Out);
   }
Can you please tell me why this function does not work? It should return the number of orders drained since the last successful order.
Reason: