[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 352

Geksogen >> :
advise how and where to start in the stock market?! read on the internet who says what, if it is better to start with the literature which one ? it is only years to read it all! what is useful to know and understand from the beginning? if you can just order of study 1..... 2...... 3..... 4..... 5......

Useful to understand: Forex is not free!

don't answer if you have nothing to say!!!! I mean apples he means nails!

Geksogen >> :
Don't answer if you have nothing to say!!!! I'm talking about apples, he's talking about nails!

This is a forum for programmers, not beginner traders. If you know that Forex is not for free, why do you ask for advice?

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

If anything, this is a forum for programmers, not a forum for beginner traders. And if you know that Forex is not a free market, why do you ask for advice?

I agree!)))

Well, if something to answer, then the "training on points" can be copied from the proposed training programs, their great abundance. But start with whatever you find the most obscure and interesting, slowly build up your program. Or another approach - take ANY article a la "for beginners traders" and highlight the main interesting points, focus on the things that seem interesting, etc. You can rant for a long time)))) Give it all up, go to work! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Geksogen >> :
you don't answer at all if you have nothing to answer!!!! I'm about apples he's about nails!

The topic is very broad.

I would recommend that you first study the literature and get to grips with the basics.

Prepare yourself for a lot of confusion at first, but it will all fall into place over time.

Do not trade real money until you learn how to trade virtual.

Learn the programming language MKL.

Do not wait for handouts in the form of ready-made Expert Advisors, which bring profit.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE NEWS!

Trust only your own experience.

Doubt everything.

Check everything!

Files:
vrwyt.zip  918 kb

Stepan241 писал(а) >>

The topic is very broad.

I would recommend that you first study the literature and get to grips with the basics.

Prepare yourself for a lot of confusion at first, but it will all fall into place over time.

Do not trade real money until you learn how to trade virtual.

Learn the programming language MKL.

Do not wait for handouts in the form of ready-made Expert Advisors, which bring profit.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE NEWS!

Trust only your own experience.

Doubt everything!

Check EVERYTHING!

And you should specify the name of the book and the author. Otherwise you don't know if it's there or not.

Vinin >> :

And the title of the book and the author should be mentioned. You don't know if you have one or not.

1_Theoretical course on FOREX

2_Yuriy Zhvakolyuk Intraday trading on FOREX market

Vekker писал(а) >>

\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis

...Checked AND REPEATED all the brackets, but found nothing...

Just myself. It's the author's privilege to write something and then tastefully fish out the fleas.

I in these cases remix the finished constructs in blocks and see if the error disappears. Programmers use third party editors with bracket checking. Someone will give me the link now, I can't remember.

Vekker писал(а) >>

When you compile what you have written, you are left with an ETERNAL ! error '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120538

There are two ways to solve this...

- make backups and then compare (you should ALWAYS make backups. This is the first thing you should learn).

- Second, see the link to editors that can catch parenthesis pairing. ( notepad, I think... )

zy... if neither, comment the blocks until the error disappears. then successively include the commented blocks.

... "divide and conquer"...

DDFedor писал(а) >>

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120538

there are two solutions...

- make backups and then compare (you should ALWAYS do them. That's the first thing to learn).

- Second, see link to editors which can catch bracket pairing. ( notepad, I think... )

zy... if neither, comment the blocks until the error disappears. then successively include the commented blocks.

... "divide and conquer"...

I make copies. Interesting info on bracket catchers - haven't come across that yet. Commenting out blocks doesn't seem to work so well - I get a lot of other errors like undefined variables.

Reason: