[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 349

warlock писал(а) >>
>> Good day. >> Help, I need an EA to detect when an order has been opened. And then calculate how to modify an order...

For the selected order you can find out the opening time - OrderOpenTime(), then using iBarShift() you can find the bar at which the order was opened.

aksol писал(а) >>

Can you advise who to contact to rewrite the indicator code in MQL 5?

You can ask me.

Can someone give here an example of a working EA module that calculates the number of lots to open a trade,

depending on the specified risk (%) and Stop Loss value (pips). Preferably, the universal, i.e. for all currency pairs (including crosses).

Thank you!

chief2000 писал(а) >>

Can someone give here an example of a working EA module that calculates the number of lots to open a trade,

depending on the specified risk (%) and Stop Loss value (pips). Preferably, the universal, i.e. for all currency pairs (including crosses).

Since my drawing have been made for many years, I would like to try to use this trading strategy for my trading.

There seems to be such a theme https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122560

Can you tell me which command returns the value circled in the photo into a rectangle?

chief2000 >> :

Can you tell me which command returns the value circled in the photo into a rectangle?

OrderLots()

sanyooooook >> :

OrderLots()

The MQL4 editor has built-in help for all MQL4

sanyooooook >> :

OrderLots()

This must be applied to the last opened order, then you will know the volume of the order - the value is shown in the circled field in the "New Order" window.

chief2000 >> :

I would like to clarify exactly what you need. As there is no command in MT for this window.

1. Do you need to know the lot value before you open the order?

2. You need to know the exact value from that window.

3. neither the first nor the second. :)

I just wasn't thinking... - In my MT the default setting is always the minimum lot value, which varies from

brokers may be different (0.01, 0.1 ...). That's what I wanted to get, but it's "MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT)".

Thank you!

Reason: