It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 23

In short. It is possible to make money. What's more, it's much harder to lose.

paukas >> :

In short. It is possible to make money. What's more, it's much harder to lose.

I already see indignant posts "Wily paukas resident forex intelligence recruits new agents" :o)

Neutron >> :

Yeah... Serious argument.

>> is there really not many brokers in the stock market with MT4 platform or even none at all?

Not at all. That's the thing, if MT5 had the ability to trade on an exchange (not to confuse CFDs with stocks!!!), it would be a breakthrough in automation for many, many. I don't know of any publicly available platform where the automation facilities were even remotely close to MT. Now you have to do it mostly rectally.))) Well, those who have experienced it will understand.

===

Is it OK that I'm off-topic? )))))))))))))))))))),

joo >> :

PS How to bring FX expenditure closer to zero everyone knows perfectly well.

This is the second childish misconception of all the Octoberists in Forex. The fact is that as the TF of a price series increases, its marting properties inevitably increase. Unfortunately, the rate of this increase is greater than the rate of volatility increase and it is generally not possible to "bring the costs closer to zero".

Neutron >> :

This is the second childish misconception of all the Octoberists in forex. The fact is that as the TF of a price series increases, its marting properties inevitably increase. Unfortunately, the rate of this increase is greater than the rate of volatility increase and it is generally not possible to "bring the costs closer to zero".

:O

I was talking about something else, and not a word about TF. Everyone knows that to reduce overheads, read spread/profit ratio, you need to increase targets. However, contrary to this, reduce the targets. I'm not talking about you.

Neutron писал(а) >>

This is the second childhood misconception of all Octagonists in Forex. The fact is that as the TF of a price series increases, its marting properties inevitably increase. Unfortunately, the rate of this increase is greater than the rate of volatility increase and it is generally not possible to "bring the costs closer to zero".

Quite right.

If it is possible to earn on Forex, and even easier than to lose, then I wonder where successful traders disappear to and how paukas is involved in it.

:)

Svinozavr >> :

It's very much on topic... A lot of people are interested.

The most amusing question is comparing the exchange and forex.

It's no secret that even a lot of established forex gurus spit.

If MT5 will allow to trade on exchange.

At least - for sure it will be much easier to compare. :)

gip писал(а) >>

If it is possible to earn on Forex, and even easier than to lose, then I wonder where successful traders disappear to and how paukas is involved in it.

:)

They want a lot at once. It does not work like that. ;)

Svinozavr >> :

Not at all. That's the thing, if MT5 had the ability to trade on an exchange (not to confuse CFDs with stocks!!!), it would be a breakthrough in automation for many, many people. I don't know of any publicly available platform where the automation facilities were even remotely close to MT. Now you have to do it mostly rectally.))) Well, those who have experienced it will understand.

===

Yes, I myself am waiting for MT5. I have a lot of ideas to implement in exchange trading, but I don't have time to learn other programming languages. Although, of course there are platforms, where you can trade everything, not only forex, and which have advanced features for the programming of their own indicators and Expert Advisors.

Reason: