[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 173

FOReignEXchange писал(а) >>
Yes

>>Thank you

FOReignEXchange писал(а) >>
Just not sure what the clock has to do with it.

I will clarify . Hourly charts (for example) there is a signal from (eur, pound and cad - for example) . Will all three be executed? In one profile. How would there be no conflict with the software if they start buying/selling at the same time ? >>Thank you for your help.

Infinity >> :
Again with questions ) if the EA is counting by the appearance of a new bar, but in the calculation of the opening some signal is taken,..... can we prescribe the opening condition,... so that the order would open,... If we want to open an order before the new bar, ... then we want it to open 20-30 seconds before the new bar?

that no one has ever had to use it before?

Infinity писал(а) >>

that no one has ever had to use it before?

In principle it is possible if the tics are.

Vinin >> :

In principle, it is possible if the tics are.

If the ticks there is no problem, I understand how to do it ... I've seen a script somewhere,... where trades open just before the start of a new bar, but I can't find it.

Who can help me write a function that, when a new pending order (sell stop or buy stop) is placed, would look at all orders placed before it and, if the latter is more favourable, would modify all other orders, pulling them up to this favourable level...

You may pay for it.

Infinity писал(а) >>

If it's ticks there's no problem, I understand how to do it... I've seen a script somewhere,... where deals are opened just before the start of a new bar, but I can't find it.

I wrote a similar one about two years ago. About 5 minutes before the event with the arrival of tick the Expert Advisor enters a loop, in which every 15 seconds it checks the time and, when a certain time is reached, it starts the execution function.

Roger >> :

I wrote a similar one about two years ago. About 5 minutes before the event with the arrival of the tick, the advisor enters a cycle in which every 15 seconds it checks the time and, when a certain time arrives, starts the execution function.

,... yes that's probably how it's implemented,... I understand correctly, ..... in a regular formation,... (at least in my calculations),... there are indicators that calculate a crossing on an index bar 0, when a new bar with the 0 index appears, the indicators are calculated for a signal,... If the signal is received (although the data on the 0th bar from the indicators is dynamic) when the next bar appears, an order is placed at the open price. If you apply your function, then somewhere in the bar period the current indicator values will be sent to the function and the function will prematurely open an order some time before the bar closes! Maybe, ...... ......... and you don't have any code by chance) I would be grateful.

Infinity писал(а) >>

You wouldn't happen to have the code left, would you?

http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/showthread.php?t=38326

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!

Reason: