[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 35

xruss писал(а) >>

How do I write a variable for the signal bar (which has crossed the MA) in the EA? When I write high and low prices for the first bar in the conditions

double Max_Price_1=High[1];

double Min_Price_1=Low[1]; // every new zero bar has a shift of the first bar(((

what should I do?:-(((((((

memorize not the serial number of bar, but its open time, it is not shifted, and address the bar via iBarShift

OrderMagicNumber() - идентификационное ("магическое") число. Не пойму, как этим пользоваться? Кто назначает ордеру это магическое число? По каким правилам? Как его отгадать? Вижу в уже написанных кодах его применение. Сравнивают результат этой функции с каким-либо числом. Я менял в некоторых кодах это число (с которым сравнивается результат функции OrderMagicNumber()) - все равно работает. Так как надо выбирать (указывать) это число для сравнения? надо же знать логику формирования его в указанной функции! А я не знаю :( Помогите

ikatsko >> :

Read the description of OrderSend( ... ).

Magic number (magik) is assigned to an order when it is sent to the server.

This function is mainly used to identify "friendly" pending orders/positions.

I.e., to prevent the EA from touching orders of others. This is done by an EA or a script.

The Magician cannot be set manually. You set the rules in the EA/Script yourself.

In most cases a magician is static but you can also set a dynamic one if necessary.

See a few simple examples from kodobase to see if it makes sense.

ikatsko писал(а) >>

You have the wrong idea about Magic and its functions.

First of all, it is used only for auto-trading, it is set in the EA and attached to the order when it is placed.

int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

It is used for allowing the EA to "find" its own orders and work with them, not with all of the open orders among which there can be orders opened by hands or by other EAs. For the work of one EA on one chart you can simply specify 0, for the work of your hands you can not specify Magic. You don't have to guess it, because it is set by yourself)

Figar0 >> :

You have the wrong idea about Magic and its functions.

First of all, it is used only for auto-trading, it is set in the EA and attached to the order when it is placed.

int OrderSend(string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

It is used for allowing the EA to "find" its own orders and work with them, not with all of the open orders among which there can be orders opened by hands or by other EAs. For the work of one EA on one chart you can simply specify 0, for the work of your hands you can not specify Magic. You don't have to guess it, because it is set by yourself)

I got it all at once :) >> I'm a good judge of that :) THANK YOU, FigarO! I didn't read other people's codes carefully! I see... When opening an order, we mark Magic and then look for it (the order). It's all very simple... Thanks again!

Hi! This is my first time here. I would like to know where to get a ready-made Expert Advisor to try out and how to implement (apply) it on Mega Trade. I want to use it on Mega Trade. Thank you!

tau34 >> :
Hi, this is my first time here. I want to know where to get a ready-made Expert Advisor to try and how to implement (apply) it on Mega Trade. Thanks!

See here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt4/experts

And if the indicator draws two histograms, one with a red line and the other with a blue one, what buffer values it outputs to the Expert Advisor (via iCustom) - is it int or double or bool?

another question is whether the following trade criteria will work correctly in the start() function:

if (условия для Buy)
   {
    Opn_B=true; //открываю buy
   }
if (условия для закрытия Buy)    
   {
    Cls_B=true; //закрываю buy 
   }
if (условия для Sell)
   {
    Opn_S=true; //открываю sell
   }
if (условия для закрытия sell)    
   {
   Cls_S=true; // закрываю sell
   }

i have the impression that only conditions on Buy and its close work((.

Hello. I have two questions.

1) How to refer to the previous bar, perform a calculation on it and display the result on the next bar.

And in my case, for example, the value for the previous bar was 20, and the value for the next bar will be 30. How should I deal with it?

Hello, everyone.

HELP. Who knows where and what to do to change the light of the symbol bar in "Market Watch". For example EUR/USD is red, I need grey or white. As far as I know it's possible only by editing files in the config folder of the terminal. I tried to look through the ini files, but I don't understand where to change colour

Reason: