[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 32

bhut >> :

Dear traders and MQL4 programmers.

Can you please advise whether it is possible to call your own procedure written in C from MQL-advisor?

If yes, how?

As far as I know, functions and procedures written in C++ and Delphi in the form of DLL are very easy to call from the EA (but they need to be declared by C++ style).
For Delphi, here is an example - 'Delphi DLL k MQL' (for C, I think it can be easily rewritten)

PS
When it comes to describing the contents of the DLL it will be useful to look at WinUser32.mqh (as an example)

zfs >> :

You look for maxima among the nearest x neighbours of the indicator values and compare them

Can you give me an example... what does this function look like?

So far, it looks something like this:

Find maxima from the array - X [i -- 1]< X[i] > X [i ++ 1];

as I understand it - the value is greater than the previous and the next bar - maybe I got it wrong

I don't know how to make a difference between the first and the second maxima.

Good day to you all!

1. Who can tell me how to create your own set of symbols (tools) in the fastest and highest quality. For example, Market Watch has sets - Stock Market, Forex. I would like to create my own - by portfolio type. How to create and save, how to do it more conveniently and without unnecessary hassle?

2. Why do I need the Quotes window (F10) in Market Watch? And how to adjust the width of the lines in it, because it's practically impossible to see anything!!!

alexey999 >>:
Доброго времени суток всем!

1. Кто подскажет как создать наиболее быстро и качественно свой собственный набор символов (инструментов). Например в "Обзор рынка" есть наборы - Фондовый рынок, Forex. А хотелось бы собственный - по типу портфеля. Как создать и как сохранить, как это сделать удобнее и без лишнего гемороя?!

2. Зачем в "Обзор рынка" нужно "Окно котировок " (F10)? И как регулировать ширину строк в нем, а то ничерта практически не рассмотреть!!!

1. right-click on the market overview window - there you can select or delete unnecessary items.

2. not up to date

if (Max_price_1>EMA20_Open && Min_price_1>EMA20_Open && Heiniken_Red>Heiniken_Blue)
   {
    Opn_B=true;
   }
does anyone know if this order of listing conditions through several (&&) in the same if() statement line is acceptable?

xruss >> :
does anyone know if this order of listing conditions through several (&&) in the same if() operator line is acceptable?

Everything worked for me with multiple conditions. No problems.

another question

In the start() function, 2 variables are set:

double EMA20_Open_0=iMA(NULL,0,20,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);

double Price_for_Cls=Bid; //current price(must we refresh it with RefreshRates()? If yes, is it required above or below this line?)

is it possible to put a condition like this afterwards?:

if (Price_for_Cls<=EMA20_Open_0)

{

blah blah blah

}

amur >> :

It worked for me under several conditions. No problems.

ok thanks. did you also list them?

xruss >> :

>> ok thanks. did you also list them?

>> yes

To amur
Do you know the answer to my follow-up question?
Reason: