[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 266

Dimka-novitsek:
Good day! Can you advise how to remove LiveUpdate? I have been looking for LiveUpdate folder in my computer, I have checked it with right and left mouse.

Don't get your head in a twist.

Just ignore the offer to upgrade...

Dimka-novitsek:
Good afternoon! Can you advise how to remove LiveUpdate? I've checked the box that prompts me to update with right and left mouse clicks, searched my computer for LiveUpdate folder, no result.
Rename LiveUpdate.exe in MetaTrader directory to LiveUpdate.ex$, if you can...

Thank you! I'll give it a try.

Is there any way to close all open orders at once? Not one by one manually

Deleted! Just deleted.

int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)
expiration - Expiration time of a pending order.

Has anyone tried to delete the pending orders by expiration time? Does this function work? Or is it better to delete a pending order by time separately?

I have never used this function, if someone has, can you share your opinion on whether it works or not?

Prizh:
Is there any way to close all open orders at once? Not one by one manually

You might use an EA, but I believe there is a script somewhere in the code base. Google search for close all

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/100170

Good day to all !

Can someone help correct the indicator (see attachment) so that when working on M1 it does not hang the terminal.

zdrastvujte,mozet kto znajet pocemu sovetnik netorgujet,uze vtaroj den s nim vozus i nekak nezapuskajetsa?

spasibo

andrius:

zdrastvujte,mozet kto znajet pocemu sovetnik netorgujet,uze vtaroj den s nim vozus i nekak nezapuskajetsa?

spasibo

It's in the humour, that's for sure!
Reason: