[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 38

To investigate, you need an MFI (B. Williams) which would use OPEN-CLOSE/VOLUM, unlike the classical version.

robur >>:

для иследования, нужен MFI ( Б. Вильямс ),который бы в отличие отклассического варианта использовал бы OPEN-CLOSE/ VOLUM.

:)

Files:
mfi_oc.mq4  6 kb

Help me out here with this one
To correct the indicator to work on the zero bar, ie arrow, then disappeared and appeared on the last bar, well, the alert only once worked.

Necron >>:

перерисовывается

hmm, strange... my observation in real trading is that if the next candle after the signal closes, the signal line stays, even if the price went the opposite way to the signal.

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

>> Good afternoon.

If you do not mind we could cooperate and build a trading system.
I have some ideas, but unfortunately I don't have enough programming experience.

Boris
spread yandex.lv

If anyone has some free time to write a simple Expert Advisor for me, I would be very grateful.
I have to tell at once that I'm not one of those newbies who think that one can earn by placing a lot of orders up and down. But this EA should do the same thing :)) Suppose I suppose I can go long by 100 pips and place buy orders every 20 pips (the amount may vary), that is, I have 5 pending orders, for example 1.5000, 1.5020, 1.5040, 1.5060 and 1.5080. When the first order triggers at 1.5000, the Expert Advisor sets a StopLoss at the same step between the orders, and when the second order triggers at 1.5020, its StopLoss is set at the opening price of the first 1.5000 (that is, the previous order) and, if the price reverses, the second order is closed by the StopLoss and, at its 1.5020 open position, a new buy order is set and so on with all pending orders except the first order. If the price comes to the finish line (this parameter is set in the Expert Advisor properties), in our case 1.5100, all orders will be closed by the market. (I do not want brokerage companies to see my TakeProfit)
In general, when each subsequent order triggers, its Stop Loss is immediately set at the opening price of the previous order and when it triggers, the order is again set at the place where it was before. In itself, the EA is not very profitable, unless you know where and when to place it.
Generally, I need an Expert Advisor installed in the parameters, so I could set the following values: 1) start price and end price (start and finish), 2) opening step of orders (from 10 points and with possibility of increasing it by 1 point), 3) lot size (from 0.01), 4) direction of trading - Buy or Sell. 5) The possibility of switching off stops (if you are sure about the movement)
Thank you very much. If someone will still respond, please write to me by e-mail gurik01_@_i.ua Underscores remove.

Dear Professionals! I would like to ask you to reply to my request. i have a Track Trend MACD Color indicator, it needs to be modified. i need to attach a sound signal to it, but the one that
is triggered by simultaneous unidirectional movement. For example, simultaneously on several TF indicator shows UP - the sound signal goes off and a window pops up "such and such
TF-UP" or "DOWN".In the input parameters should be added two lines. the first to specify at which (not less than 6) TF triggers, such as /M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1/ or
others. the second alert - true / false. If someone will be able to realize these requirements please contact Elkvarus@rambler.ru,буду very grateful and grateful.
Files:

Hello ! Please help me write an indicator which draws candlestick shadows instead of a histogram.

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

So how about my suggestion?

Please help me to write a function that would not allow to place pending orders in one place more than one. I would appreciate it very much.

Reason: