A script to close all open orders.

Somewhere I saw a script for closing all positions. Can't find it now. Can you share it?

Are there any scripts for opening positions? Like throw it on the chart, the pose opens

sever29 писал(а) >>

Are there any scripts for opening positions? Like throw it on the chart, the pose opens.

Plenty, just want to look for it :-)

Roger 13.04.2009 05:13

Greeling
писал(а)
>>

The script needs to open 3 positions at once, on BUY and on SELL. that would be implemented in 2 programs and do not depend on each other.

p.s. no automatic anything, just open 3 positions together.

In other words, we will have to search the databases for you?

>>Simultaneous opening of orders does not happen, only one by one.

I understand this is your topic, about the scripts:)))

>> thank you very much.

sever29 писал(а) >>

I take it this is your topic, about scripts:)))

И..?

Roger писал(а) >>

И..?

Nah... nothing, I was just looking for a year ago you answered the same question in the same topic :) well, from my vantage point...

sever29 >>:

да не... ни чего, просто стал искать, смотрю год назад Вы уже отвечали на такой же вопрос в такой же теме :) ну с моей колокольни прикольно...

write down what scripts you need.

mazepa писал(а) >>

Write down what scripts you need.

A script to open a position (buy/seat) and simultaneously close opposite positions. For example there is 0.1, we send script (buy) with 0.1 lot parameter, it closes sell and opens buy 0.1. There are two scripts, one is called a profit, the other is a buy. The parameter is the same - the lot volume. The open position, after the opposite one is reclosed, must have the lot volume, which is specified in the script parameters.
P.S. Updated...

would mq4 or exe4 suit you?
Reason: