[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 663

What do you mean by "triggered"? If it closes, look for the order in the history. If it opens, there may not be a closing time yet.

How do I open 2 pending orders 50 pips away from the current price?

vlandex:
How do I open 2 pending orders 50 pips away from the current price?

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,0.1,Bid-50*Point,3,0,0,"блаблабла",12345,0,Lime);

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1, Ask+50*Point,3,0,0,"блаблабла",12345,0,Lime);

Roger:
What do you mean by "triggered"? If it closes, look for the order in the history. If it opens, there may not be a closing time yet.
"Triggers" means that the order closes at TakeProfit. The order is not yet in the history, because it is market or pending, and OrdeCloseTime () == 0. But when the order has closed, it gets into the history and OrdeCloseTime returns the close time. How can I link this to see that the order has already been closed and set another pending order (not necessarily BUYSTOP) or open any market order?

nice technical indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9397

dollar index, please help me instead of drawing two arithmetic averages: ExtMapBuffer2[i] and ExtMapBuffer3[i] to draw one average and one exponential average

dimon74:
"Triggered" means that the order is closed by TakeProfit. The order is not yet in the history, because it is a market or a pending order, and OrdeCloseTime () == 0. But when the order has closed, it gets into the history and OrdeCloseTime returns the close time. How can I link this to see that the order has already been closed and set another pending order (not necessarily BUYSTOP) or open any market order?

You need to find out specifically that:

1. the order was initially set as a pending order;

2. the order was converted to a market order (let's call it a position conversion);

3. the position has been closed at Take (or Stop);

4. know that the position has closed;

5. set a new pending order based on how the position has closed (TP or SL);

Do I understand the task correctly?

How does an EA find the Fibo levels of the last two ZZ extrema and store them in the variables ?

artmedia70:
How to find Fibo levels on the last two ZZ extrema in the EA and memorize them in the variables ?

Here's about "Fibonacci retracement levels, Fibonacci levels":

......The Fibo numbers are also related by the "golden ratio". This is the ratio of 0.618. Starting from the 4th term, each preceding number is 0.618 times less than the following one. If any term of Fibo series is divided not by the next number, but by the number through one, we get the ratio close to 0.382. And if we take the third term of the series after the initial one, the ratio between them will be approximately 0.236.

here is the part of the code indicator for calculating the Pivot level and support and resistance levels:

//------ Pivot Points ------
    R = (yesterday_high - yesterday_low);
    P = (yesterday_high + yesterday_low + yesterday_close)/3; //Pivot
    R1 = P + (R * 0.38);
    R2 = P + (R * 0.62);
    R3 = P + (R * 0.99);
    S1 = P - (R * 0.38);
    S2 = P - (R * 0.62);
    S3 = P - (R * 0.99);

chief2000:

You've cancelled the email notification option, haven't you?

Without it, how do you even know where a reply has been made and where it hasn't? When will you bring that option back?

It wasn't me who cancelled it, it was the site admins. I'm just a forum moderator. I have no access to the forum engine.

And the problem with Volfram was not the notifications or lack thereof, but the fact that he posted the same post several times in different threads (not counting the thread he created himself).

artmedia70:

You need to find out specifically that:

1. the order was initially set as a pending order;

2. the order was converted to a market order (let's call it a position conversion);

3. the position has been closed at Take (or Stop);

4. know that the position has closed;

5. set a new pending order based on how the position has closed (TP or SL);

Do I understand the task correctly?

Yes. You have understood the problem correctly. The only thing I want to point out in point 5 is to set a new pending order, based on what just closed the position. Thank you!
Reason: