[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1118

Layra:
Yes, I downloaded the eurodollar quotes for 1 min. and after I downloaded it I was asked to recalculate all the timeframes and the terminal crashed. After I downloaded Clear.bat, I reloaded the terminal and downloaded quotes again and nothing happened.)

I see... Try again... :-)))

In Point, just a white screen, no picture appears.

Dimka-novitsek:
In Point, just a white screen, no picture appears.

Call your mates and ask them how to save and post pictures of the screen on the forum.

Yep.

Got it. I've learned how to take a screenshot, but the change request screen won't take a screenshot.

What's there to take a screenshot of, in fact, there's a question box in the background of the platform.

Dimka-novitsek:
What's there to take a screenshot of, in fact, there's a question box in the background of the platform.

You just had to find out which programme prohibits changes.

Techno:
This is the general view, and you can come up with a whole host of details.

You can't tell and the wagon will go the wrong way :(

Dimka-novitsek:

Download the installation mf_SnagIt_9_0_0.rar from the Internet, it weighs 21 megs, cut it and post it here.

It's not showing up on Google or Yandex.
Reason: