[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1119

Dimka-novitsek:
It's not showing up on Google or Yandex.
http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=SnagIt+9&clid=9582&lr=63

Dimka-novitsek:
I got it. I learned how to make a screenshot, but the screen with the request for changes is not screened.

We make it simple - at the right time, we press the PrintScreen button on the keyboard and see that nothing happens. But it is only a semblance, because when you press this button, everything on the screen goes to the clipboard. Then you click Start - Programs - Accessories - Paint. Graphic Editor window opens. Click Edit-Paste on it. All screenshot in the editor. Save the file and send it anywhere. As an alternative, you can not run Paint, and Microsoft Word. There you can click the same paste or just Ctrl+Insert - the picture will appear. Try it.

Cgfcb,j,jkmijt!!! Thanks a lot!!! Only it really doesn't screen, I did everything right before calling my friend as well, and the buffer is clear.

Here's a screenshot of the other platform, I learned how to do today,

And the interesting point is not screened!!!

Russifier does not want !!!!. Swearing, he has the wrong folder, and even in English, put it in a new one, which snugin lies, does not want to, in another, does not want ...

Dimka-novitsek:

Paste into Word, just Ctrl+V, then save the document as .html A folder will appear with the same name as the file, and the pasted picture will be located there.

SZZ active window - by Ctrl+PrintScreen

Abzasc:

Paste into Word, just Ctrl+V, then save the document as .html. A folder will appear with the same name as the file, and the picture will be located there.

SZZ the active window by Ctrl+PrintScreen

Ctrl+PrintScreen did not work for me. The combination of Ctrl+PrintScreen put everything in the buffer as well as the usual PrintScreen. The system has WireKeys installed - it intercepts the printscreen - I set it up that way - maybe it's because of it.

drknn:

Ctrl+PrintScreen didn't work for me - the combination sent everything to the buffer, just like the normal PrintScreen. The system has WireKeys - it intercepts the printScreen - I set it up that way - maybe it's because of that.
Yes, sorry - Alt+PrintScreen

Abzasc:
Yes, sorry - Alt+PrintScreen

That worked - thank you - useful button combination. I'll use it, I always have to cut out the right window. My software allows me to do it in 2 clicks, but thanks anyway - no need to do those clicks now :)

No screen, when the window lights up asking if the computer is allowed to change, the keyboard is blocked, launching any programs, the background around the window turns dark grey nothing is screened!!!

Dimka-novitsek:
No screen, when the window lights up asking for permission to change the computer, the keyboard is blocked, launching any programs, the background around the window turns dark grey nothing is screened !!!

Then you'll have to use a camera or something else.

Dimka-novitsek:
No screen, when the window lights up asking for permission to change the computer, the keyboard is blocked, launching any programs, the background around the window turns dark grey nothing is screened !!!

Damn, so this window and do not need to take a screenshot - run the program as administrator and this window will not bother you when working with the program. Or better yet, turn this service off. As far as I know, all who use Windows, turn off this service as soon as you install Windows. They turn it off because it's a pain in the ass.
Reason: