[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1097

alexhammer

Third, OrderCloseBy does not flip from one order to another, it flips the drained deposit, rather than closing it and opening a new one in the opposite direction.
You have to close the old one yourself and open a new one.

Cgfcb,j!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!

Thank you all!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!! Happiness and huge profits to all!!!

May I repeat the question, it somehow got lost

dzhini 30.12.2010 21:31

What may be the reason for this problem:

I copy all code (copy-paste) of a working EA from one file to a new EA window (another file) and it stops working? the same situation in save as mode

dzhini:

May I repeat the question, it somehow got lost

dzhini 30.12.2010 21:31

What may be the reason for this problem:

I copy all code (copy-paste) of a working EA from one file to a new EA window (another file) and it stops working? the same situation in save as mode

Is the EA compiled without errors? If there are errors, it means it is not working, something has been added wrong, and the previously compiled version is working.

Can you please tell me if I opened the trading platform by clicking on the shortcut on the screen, and the experts are working, can you make it so that the experts were included immediately when you turn on your computer, and from the outside it was kind of invisible?

Very interested!

Dimka-novitsek:

Can you please tell me if I opened the trading platform by clicking on the shortcut on the screen, and the experts are working, can you make it so that the experts were included immediately, when you turn on your computer, and from outside it was kind of invisible?

Very interested!

In Windows: Start->Programs->AutoRun.

Put MT4 shortcut here and every time you start the computer, MT4 will start.

Can you advise if the execution method Market Ex ecution is SL and TP should be 0. And if it is a pending order, should it also open with SL and TP 0 and then modify it or not?

T-G:
Do you know if it is a Market Execution - SL and TP should be 0. If it is a pending order, should it also open with SL and TP 0 and then modify it or not?
If you place a market order, you may specify SL/TP, though it depends on the broker, some brokers disallow it. And pendants should be modified when they turn into market ones.

T-G:
Please advise - with Market Execution method - SL and TP should be 0. And if it is a pending order, should it also open with SL and TP 0 and then modify it or not?

Every brokerage company has its own rules.

The answer to this question may be obtained by "gut feeling".

DhP:

Every DC has its own laws.

The answer to the question can be obtained by "trial and error".

And why poke around, if the agreement of the DC spells it all out...
Reason: