Trend of interesting thoughts - page 12

Magnatis писал(а) >>

I shared my vision. Yes, my vision has been implemented, but I didn't intend to show it. If you don't like my opinion, don't ask questions :) I liked the hypnosis in general, credit :)

Using a compressed one-minute chart, reversing a position by opening an order with double lot and further closing overlapped positions - this is your trading system?

I think that being in the market all the time is not a guarantee of success for profitable trading. The main thing is the algorithm for deciding when to reverse a position.

And you don't talk about it - it's your secret. And what you are talking about is minor details that do not play a big role.

I suggest renaming the topic to

"Flood of interesting thoughts".

s.w. please explain what a "compressed minute chart" is, how it should be pressed and from which side

Magnatis писал(а) >>

You can spot this pattern perfectly on a random wander and on a graph of the air temperature outside your window.

Standing there, smoking, looking at the thermometer, thinking... came to my senses when a cigarette butt from the third cigarette burned my fingers... "there's something there," I muttered, nodding, pointing to it with my index finger.

Magnatis wrote >>

I shared my vision. Yes, my vision has been implemented, but I didn't intend to show it. If you don't like my opinion, don't ask questions :) I like the hypnosis part.)

I learned something new and refreshed an old one, but there are still questions!

1 Is it all possible to cram it all into an adviser? Hypothetically, anything is possible - I was more interested in

Can we implement in mql the counter closing of orders with the selection of lot and volume?

2 ...if you and Oleg22 are talking about the same thing, it is not a fact? Oleg says he has automated the system, or you are thinking of different things and yet you are talking about the same thing?

3 stop levels should be located outside the fractal. Do you use the same ?

4. Fractals are not trading signals, rather like Elliot waves, they are a certain view of chaotic price movements. Do you agree?

Look towards Renko ;)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

You can find this pattern perfectly on a random walk or on a graph of the air temperature outside the window.

That is, you are implying that you can trade profitably on a random walk for a long time. Did I understand you correctly?

I just popped in here for once, sorry.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

That is, you are implying that you can trade profitably for a long time on random wandering. Am I reading you right?

I'm just looking in here for once, sorry.

All systems are good, those that lead to positive results over a very long period, don't you think?

Maybe for you Forex is a philosophy. I do not like philosophy, because it makes simple things complicated.

That's why for me the purpose of forex trading is just to make profit, and that's what I think, and that's why my system is elementary and easy to implement, even with scripts, allowing me to catch ANY trend direction, no matter how and where it started to fall or rise sharply.

And the definition of a trend is also simple: a trend is the general direction of price changes on the market.

voleg2 писал(а) >>

... A trend is the general DIRECTION of price changes in the market.

Such a definition means nothing to a mathematician or programmer.

baltik >>:

1 Это все можно запихнуть в советника? Гипотетечиски можно все что угодно - меня интересовал больше вопрос

реализуемо ли на mql встречное закрытие ордеров с выбором лота и объема перекрытия?

Have you tried to look into the documentation?

OrderCloseBy() - closing one open position with another position opened on the same instrument, but in the opposite direction.

Mathemat >>:

Т.е. Вы намекаете, что сможете долговременно прибыльно торговать на случайном блуждании. Я Вас правильно понял?

Я только на разочек сюда заглянул, извините.

1) I think we are talking about a position management system where the price movement itself has a direct effect on position formation.

2) You will have to look again here for the answer ;)

Reason: