Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2921

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

He never made a video on stochastics and Navier-Stokes, too bad

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I have always been of the opinion that one should trade either manually or with a full automatic trading machine. And now I come to the idea that the most optimal is a netbook with manual selection of trading mode.

Rorschach #:

I have always been of the opinion that one should trade either manually or with a full automatic trading machine. And now I come to the idea that the most optimal is a netbook with manual selection of trading mode.

The more experience you have, the more you understand the market. You can probably formulate it like this:)

===

Sorry, I'll answer mytarmailS at the same time.

mytarmailS #:

I do not consider timeframes as such, I look at the market as "clumps" of positions of a professional participant, the bigger/longer they are, the more they will influence the future price movement....

The future trend starts from the concentration of these clots...

For example, today there were a lot of sales from the crowd, they are also purchases of a professional participant.

The red clots are the purchases of professional participants.

Tomorrow should be a decisive move down, if tomorrow there will be strong sales from the crowd "red clots", then we will go up for a few days....

========

And I think there is no point in going over time frames. If you see buying on "1m", there is buying on "1d". but when you look at "1d" you won't see buying on "1m".

That's the thing, there's enough ticks to trade the 1d. but "1d" is not enough to trade ticks... that's the way it is....

It's probably too late to look at clots on a minute TF. We should try to watch only on the tick chart).

The whole crowd can already fit on the tick chart. And this is an undeniable fact. You can look at history.

I am not against small or big players in the market.

But the tick of a big player is a bit disproportionate to the sum of thousands of small ones. Not to the creep of small ones of course. ))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

It's probably too late to watch clots on a minute TF. We should try to look only on the tick chart).

The whole crowd can already fit on a tick chart. And this is an undeniable fact. You can look at the history.

I am not against small or large players in the market.

But the tick of a big player is a bit disproportionate to the sum of thousands of small ones. Not to the creep of the small ones of course. ))

I see it this way. We look at the market very differently... very differently.

mytarmailS #:

the way I see it. We look at the market very differently. very differently.

We look at it the same way, but we see it differently.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

We look the same, but we see differently.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

mytarmailS #:

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Your logic in making a decision to enter the market on the shown TF is clear to me and to some extent correct. But the analysis of one TF means nothing. I also understand your clumsy swings to something unknown. Perhaps I'm saying it for nothing.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Your logic in making a decision to enter the market on the shown TF is clear to me and to some extent correct. But the analysis of one TF does not mean anything. I also understand your clumsy swings to something unknown. Perhaps I'm saying it for nothing.

How perceptive you are, you understand everything, and you are not the only one)).

If you understand my logic of decision-making, can you tell me your views on my trading?

I'm very interested.

mytarmailS #:

How perceptive you are, you understand everything, and you are not the only one))

Well, if you understand my logic of decision-making, can you tell me your views on my trading?

I'm very interested.

I don't see the result in your trading, but in the behaviour of the market. That's what I'm basing it on. Maybe you have a successful approach to the market. I will only envy the new successful trader.

lynxntech #:

Cancel Maxim's ban.

I didn't see what the ban was for.

If you look at the history of unbanned posts and what was going on there in general, you get a bad impression that the provocateurs got away with a scare and after a pause are actively spamming the thread. The last few pages are so directly led by these "experts in ML/DL/NN".

Reason: