Invalid signature mistake on my EA product upload

Hey guys! 

Any expreinced sellers here? Can't upload my EA it says there is a "signature error", what do I need to fix who knows?

Thanks in advance!

Vladimir Savochkin: Hey guys! Any expreinced sellers here? Can't upload my EA it says there is a "signature error", what do I need to fix who knows? Thanks in advance!

I've never seen that message, but verify that you are compiling your EA in standard (non-debug) mode, with "X64 Regular" mode and don't use the "MQL5 Cloud Protector".

EDIT: It may have also been that the original file you submitted was corrupted. So, recompile as the message suggests.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I've never seen that message, but verify that you are compiling your EA in standard (non-debug) mode, with "X64 Regular" mode and don't use the "MQL5 Cloud Protector".

EDIT: It may have also been that the original file you submitted was corrupted. So, recompile as the message suggests.

I was compiling in a standart mode with x64, I also recompiled it again...but didnt work, can anyone help?

Vladimir Savochkin #: I was compiling in a standart mode with x64, I also recompiled it again...but didnt work, can anyone help?
Just as a test, copy and paste all the code into a new file, compile it, and try uploading that new file to see if it works.

Are you uploading via firefox ? try clearing the cache

Also 

Are you using linux ?

Vladimir Savochkin #: I was compiling in a standart mode with x64, I also recompiled it again...but didnt work, can anyone help?

What build of MetaEditor are you using?

It's best not to use any "beta" builds for compiling. The latest official build is 4040.

Antonio Simon Del Vecchio #:
Just as a test, copy and paste all the code into a new file, compile it, and try uploading that new file to see if it works.

Will try, thank you 

Fernando Carreiro #:

What build of MetaEditor are you using?

It's best not to use any "beta" builds for compiling. The latest official build is 4040.

Will check with my team, thank you 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Are you uploading via firefox ? try clearing the cache

Also 

Are you using linux ? 

Using Safari, nope not Linux

Reason: