[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1102

Thanks for the reply. I will have to take a sniffle for a while.

And the 8 indicators have already been dealt with. Thanks anyway for your attention to my simple questions

Your avatar is dramatic :) IgorM

raduga7:
Your avatar is dramatic :) IgorM

What a life, so is the avatar ))))

SZZY: try to draw, for example, High or Low bars with indicators - nothing difficult, but it probably will not work the first time, you'll figure it out, make the task harder

IgorM:

iBarShift

iTime

can be combined like this:

Well, external variables are a way of exchanging data between different EAs/indicators, I don't understand what external variables have to do with it

Can I show it on a screenshot, I've got an indicator, I borrowed it from my friend on the forum, it only draws diamond shapes like on a screenshot, but it only allows shifting by GMT, while I want to set time by date, year number month time.

Can you tell me how to attach a picture?

Eliza:

Can I show you on the screenshot I have an indicator, I took it from a friend on the forum, it draws the rhombics as in the screenshot, but it can only shift by GMT, and I would like to set the time by date year number month time.

Can you tell me how to attach a picture?

But I don't think a picture will help, you need to look at the code, maybe it's not as simple as you'd like - you can't just rewrite the code

drknn:

Thank you!)

IgorM:

But I don't think a picture will help, you need to look at the code, maybe it's not as simple as you'd like - you can't just rewrite the code that easily

Here's the code of the indicator, maybe it would help me just a hint in which direction to go, thanks).
Files:
pivot_day_5.mq4  10 kb

IgorM:

What a life, so is the avatar ))))

ZS: try to draw, for example, High or Low bars with indicators - nothing difficult, but it probably will not work the first time, you'll figure it out, make the task harder

I have already figured it out and drew it. I think I will make my first Expert Advisor in a month or two. In fact, I already have them, only not in this language. And I wonder what I have been doing without MQL.

So many possibilities!

Here's another question. Is it possible to make sheets or selections?

For example, would it scan all pairs for a certain event and output in the form of a .txt file or in the form of a table directly in the program only the selected pairs?

Eliza:
Here is the code of the indicator, may help me only a clue in what direction to go, thanks)

Glance at the code, try to create an external variable and use it to change in this line:

datetime cDay = iTime(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0) + (GMT-Period()/60.0)*3600;

instead of zero, this variable

Zero is the last bar, and you seem to want to set the bar number yourself

raduga7:

I've already figured it out and drawn it. I think that in a month or two I will make my first EA. I actually already have them, just not in this language. I think what I have done before without MQL.

so many possibilities!!!

Here's another question. Is it possible to do sheets or selections?

For example, what would it scan all pairs for a certain event and output in the form of a .txt file or in the form of a table directly in the program only the selected pairs?

everything can be done, just as long as you understand what needs to be done ))

Here's an Exel search on the forum https://www.mql5.com/ru/search\.

output the output to a file is also easy https://book.mql4.com/ru/functions/files

if you exchange data between indicators/experts in one terminal, it may be simpler - through global variables

you cannot draw tables but you can ;) https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8724

If you want to search for it, everything has been developed before you ))))

Reason: