[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 511

igrok2008 >>:
Создал индикатор со стрелками (Vinin очень помог), смотрел оценивал. Пробовал и CCI и RSI и WPR, всё вроде хорошо, изменяешь параметры - красиво получается. Решил OsMA попробовать.......
Караул, и так и сяк. Всё проверил и запятые и скобки и точки НУ НИКАК. Компилируется нормально без ошибок а на графике НИЧЕГО вообше НИЧЕГО.... Мож кто подскажет!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

// OsMA[i] = iOsMA(NULL, 0, Fast_EMA,Slow_EMA, Signal_EMA, PRICE_OPEN, 0); - так нельзя, см. последний аргумент функции iOsMA() 
OsMA[i] = iOsMA(NULL, 0, Fast_EMA,Slow_EMA, Signal_EMA, PRICE_OPEN, i); // В индикаторах номер бара является переменной цикла, т.е. не может быть константой

klop13 >>:

а если нет то почему в редакторе есть точка останова при нажатии на F9

But this is not a debugger breakpoint.

zhuki писал(а) >>

But this is not a debugger breakpoint.

Could you please tell me what it means, and is there a manual for the editor?

It's something like a bookmark with a number on it. And the editor's guide, 'Help' I guess, like all programmes.

as in the last indicator on the MACD, a breakdown of the level set by N

Reshetov >>:

But why? Because the last argument is the bar number from which the calculation is made, or for OsMA this is not suitable?????

igrok2008 >>:

но почему? Ведь последний аргумент это номер бара от которого производится расчёт, или для OsMA это не подходит?????

Are you going to argue with Reshetov?! Firstly, it's a thankless task, and secondly, he's right, read a textbook.

granit77 >>:

Вы что, с Решетовым собрались спорить?! Во-первых, это неблагодарное занятие, а во-вторых, он прав, почитайте учебник.

no I don't want to argue. it's more of a question than an argument, but with CCI RSI and WPR everything went through????????????????????????????

igrok2008 писал(а) >>

But why? Because the last argument is the bar number from which the calculation is made, or for OsMA it doesn't fit?????

If you make a fix, as Reshetov advised, then the indicator will work.

granit77 >>:

Вы что, с Решетовым собрались спорить?! Во-первых, это неблагодарное занятие, а во-вторых, он прав, почитайте учебник.

And the textbook is not entirely clear (to me), that's why I want to get to the bottom of it...........

Reason: