[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1013

artmedia70:

I didn't look at the code, but the first thing that came to my mind: in the part of the code where one beep is generated, make a loop and output the number of its iterations to the external. The signal will be emitted as many times as you set in the settings...

Although... It will be a pause in operation of the indicator with duration equal to the signal length*number of iterations of the cycle.

It doesn't work like that.

And there will be no pause in indicator's work.

You need to make a separate function that stores the playback counter and the length (in seconds) of the signal.

Then it will be possible to run until the counter is zeroed.

I'm not sure why the opening and closing times are the same, sometimes the difference is a minute, but the profit is dozens of pips, my head is already broken..... also bmp files do not upload to the site....... I had to put them in the archive. This is not a tester, this is a demo account.

Files:

How do I get the value of a variable in a #include in the main code?

001:

How do I get the value of a variable in a #include in the main code?

Perhaps you wanted to ask how to get the value of a variable described in a include file?

So who can tell me, experienced coders, how is this possible?

I'm sorry if I'm asking you something wrong, I'm not good at programming.

artmedia70:

I didn't look at the code, but the first thing that came to my mind: in the part of the code where one beep is generated, make a loop and output the number of its iterations to the external. The signal will be emitted as many times as you set in the settings...

Although... It will be a pause in operation of the indicator with duration equal to the signal length*number of iterations of the cycle.

It doesn't work like that.

And there will be no pause in indicator's work.

You need to make a separate function that stores the playback counter and the length (in seconds) of the signal.

Then you can run it until the counter is reset.

Can you give me a template for this function?

Dimka-novitsek:
I'm sorry if I'm asking you something wrong, but I'm not good at programming.
The log should be printed

artmedia70:
artemida70, у меня продолжается проблема с историческими данными. По Вашему совету загрузил исторические данные. Для проверки загрузки повторил ее и получил объявление "Нет новых данных для символа....". Вроде бы все нормально, исторические данные есть. Перехожу к тестированию советника в режиме визуализации и опять появляется обьявление " ОЖИДАНИЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ", а в журнале опять сообщение об отсутствии исторических данных:

2010.12.07 06:52:31 TestGenerator: no history data 'GBPUSD15'

2010.12.07 06:52:30 PROBA-2: loaded successfully

After that, I'm going back to update history data, but when I try to load it, I get the announcement "No new data for the symbol ...", i.e. the data is still there! What is the problem here? THANK YOU

Hello, my question is - can the terminal run on two computers with the same account? I have a robot running on a dedicated server + sometimes I want to run the terminal from my work computer not in investor mode, but as usual, to be able to adjust trades without logging in to the dedicated server. Is it possible?

Reason: