[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 788

Signed up a long time ago with a brokerage house and opened an account. Thought I'd put some money in there and run some ideas. Strategy, I mean. And it turned out that I could not remember what type of account I had there, cent or regular... I had to contact CryptoSports, of course, but the question put me off. How do I know it? If I wanted to buy lots only 0.01, I could open them on one cent account in another brokerage company as well only 0.01. Or I missed something obvious again?

Abzasc:
Signed up a long time ago with a brokerage house and opened an account. Thought I'd put some money in there and run some ideas. Strategy, I mean. And it turned out that I could not remember what type of account I had there, cent or regular... I had to contact CryptoSavings but the question turned me off. How do I know it? If I wanted to buy lots only 0.01, I could open them on one cent account in another brokerage company as well only 0.01. Or I missed something obvious again?
You cannot open lots<0.1 on a Non-cent position. And the second sign after the decimal point is for splitting the lot - for example, you want to open lots not 0.1, but 0.11, or 0.32. On the cent position you can open with 0.01.

Question for the "grandfathers"

How, or rather, where to attach string Symbols to simple momentum, which is in any MT4? For example, to show momentum of each currency of a pair on the cross window? I couldn't find string Symbols operator there ...

Rewrite indicator through iMomentum, where is it possible?

That's an odd way of looking at it.

double iMA(

string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift)

The first element.

obla4ko:
You cannot open with 0.1 lots on the non-cent position. The second sign after the decimal point is for splitting the lot - for example, you want to open with 0.11 or 0.32 instead of 0.1. On the cent position you can open with 0.01.

This is especially obvious with Alpari.

obla4ko:
you can't open lot<0.1 on a non-cent account. you want to open it with 0.11 or 0.32, not 0.1. on Cent, you can open it with 0.01.

0.01 is possible, less is not. I haven't really opened it, though, I haven't transferred it yet. I have not really opened the account, but I haven't transferred it yet. It turns out, they mark cent accounts as cent, but not simple ones.

Can you tell me if it is possible to place trailing stops on the MT4 mobile for PPC? If so, how?

How, when deinitialised, can a variable be remembered that would be restored to its previous value, the one from the last time the code/program was used, on a subsequent input to the program (during initialisation)? А?

ikatsko:
How can a certain variable be remembered at deinitialisation, which would be restored to its previous value, the one from the last time the code/program was used, on a subsequent input to the program (at initialisation)? HUH?
in deinitialize, write to a global variable and initialize read the value of that variable, what's the problem?

extern int first_p_TS_DIST=20;

Print("ord_open="+ord_open);
Print("First_sell_limit_TP="+First_sell_limit_TP*Point);
Print("first_p_TS_DIST="+first_p_TS_DIST*Point);
Print("MODE_SPREAD="+MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD)*Point);         
Print("Bid="+Bid+" Ask="+Ask);
Print("Перенос СЛ, Если ord_sl==ord_open+First_sell_limit_SL "+ord_sl+"="+(ord_open+First_sell_limit_SL*Point)+" Ask<"+ord_open+"-"+First_sell_limit_TP*Point+"+"+first_p_TS_DIST*Point+"+"+MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD)*Point+" "+Ask+"<"+(ord_open-First_sell_limit_TP*Point+first_p_TS_DIST*Point+MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD)*Point)+" first_p_TS_DIST>STOPLEVEL "+first_p_TS_DIST*Point+">"+MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)*Point);

LOG:
ord_open=1.44433000
First_sell_limit_TP=0.00200000
first_p_TS_DIST=0.00020000
MODE_SPREAD=0.00013000
Bid=1.44252000 Ask=1.44265000
Transfer SL, If ord_sl==ord_open+First_sell_limit_SL(1.44933000=1.44933000) Ask<1.44433000-0.00200000+0.00020000+0.00013000 (1.44265000<1.44266000) first_p_TS_DIST>STOPLEVEL (0.00020000>0.00018000)
^ 1st condition ^ 2nd condition ^ 3rd condition

if (ord_sl==ord_open+First_sell_limit_SL*Point && Ask<(ord_open-First_sell_limit_TP*Point+first_p_TS_DIST*Point+MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD)*Point) && first_p_TS_DIST*Point>MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)*Point) //первый перенос СЛ
         {
            Print("Модификация SL, попытка установить новый СЛ");        
         }

I.e. the condition is true now but the Print operator is not executed.
First time such a problem..., normalisation didn't help either... :search:

Dear programmers,
Please advise why operators are not executed when the condition is true, or rather they are executed but in a messy mode (e.g., every other time). There are no errors in the logs.

Reason: