DC with maximum speed of execution - page 10

gip:

Well it's like ducas doesn't short-circuit inside itself. A common tale of pretty brokers.

I asked about one special case and the answer I got was about another special case.

Then we don't understand each other ))))

Andrei01:
Does this broker set different commissions depending on the type of order?

I don't want to violate any forum rules (discussion of brokerage companies is forbidden). I do not (I try not to give specific names). I am talking about the type of business. The business model offered by MT is set up so that the brokerage company that uses it (has to switch if it wants) to another liquidity source if it does not have enough. This is what the 3-7 seconds is most often needed for.

The scheme with the different commissions, it's not Dukas, it's a different broker and not MT. I just gave it as an example of a logical and understandable business scheme. And the execution speeds there are an order of magnitude higher than MT. (In order to get an order, you have to push the button and it's already in the market.

Prival:

The business model offered by MT is designed in such a way that the brokerage company using it (if it wants) has to use another source of liquidity, if it does not have enough of its own. This is what the 3-7 second time is most often for.

The scheme with the different commissions, it's not Dukas, it's a different broker. I just gave it as an example of a logical and understandable business scheme. And the execution speeds there are an order of magnitude higher than MT. (If you just push the button and the order is already in the market, all the checks are microseconds and the computer needs a lot of time to do it.

Is the main delay related to MT and not to the operating model of the brokerage company?

The MT can probably do all the checks in microseconds and place an order in the ECN window if the OC needs it.

Prival:

I don't want to violate the rules of the forum (discussion of specific brokerages is not allowed). I do not cite (I try not to cite specific names). I am talking about the type of business. The business model offered by MT is set up so that the brokerage company that uses it (has to switch if it wants) to another liquidity source if it does not have enough. This is what the 3-7 seconds is most often needed for.

Hmm. Are you saying that internal clearing is not possible for MT brokers? Or am I misunderstanding you?

I'm just saying, what does the DC need these 2 seconds for, they need them (all the DCs have this delay prescribed). What does the brokerage company need these minimum indents from the price, freezes. Many things that are not on the exchange...

In general, everything should fly, no pings will interfere. Demo - we're trading in chips, no one is overlapping anywhere. Execution speed should be nanoseconds ... Then make your own conjectures, for what the organizers of the championship need at least 2 seconds. What are they going to do? ... ...and rent a bunch of powerful servers for that?

IF IT WERE REALISTIC IT WOULD BE GREAT!

Prival:

Naturally ECN, but not cut off like in MT. There's the glass, there's (volumes) and the tick history... a lot of advantages + very cool built-in software, any developments made in MT can be transferred to Java (indicators, advisors, scripts) in general all that has been worked out...

Can I have one? If it's not a military secret:-)

I would like to find a brokerage house to trade on the news. The quotations should not be very fast and the execution should be good.

I would like to find a brokerage company that would not be very fast and would have good execution. We could have a good time to open. If only we hadn't had reaction time of 5+ seconds (sometimes it may be up to 20).

Other brokerage companies, like pf (and other non-MT ones) have a very good speed of execution - within a second. But quotes from them break down at the 0th second at the moment of release. So, there is no time to open.

The question is: What to do? What brokerage company to choose, that it may open to the news as far as possible before the beginning of the movement?

If you do not know the price you are buying, please do not hesitate to buy it.

Reason: