[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 781

ikatsko:

Exactly Equity! So as not to specify the terms used, maybe there is a version of the code? In more detail: I have the same EA on the same terminal for different instruments. Each one marks its own orders with its own magik. The Expert Advisor monitors the Equity. If it is positive, it closes its orders. But it looks at the total Equity according to the built-in function. I would like to see the equity for my orders.

You need to come up with this rule of your MM and correlate part of your balance with open trades. For example, in proportion to the collateral you use.

At the same time, it would be good to assess the results of equity trading: the risks are better defined. The equity is not used in trades, otherwise swaps would not be calculated. ;)

To the question of the code - select on the magic number and integrate two indicators, the profit / loss and the amount of margin.

Then do the arithmetic.

;)

FoxUA:

my question is how can i set an EA to open orders for 3 currency pairs and which chart to attach it to?

On any chart. It is fast by ticks.

;)

I do not mean open 3 orders EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY

how to do this and which of these 3 currencies should the EA be placed on

or if anyone has a simple multicurrency expert or a link to one, please ask for a simple one and not a complicated one

Friends! Does anyone have a "quick" idea of binding a magician to his own currency pair? I want my Expert Advisor to determine its own magic number based on the currency pair it is bound to. And it will always be the same for its currency pair.

artmedia70:
Friends! Does anyone have a "quick" idea of binding a magician to his own currency pair? I want my Expert Advisor to determine its own magic number based on the currency pair it is bound to. And it will always be the same for its currency pair.

You code the pair, the timeframe and the Expert Advisor.

artmedia70:
Do you have a "quick" idea to bind the wizard to your currency pair? The wizard will be defined by the Expert Advisor itself according to the currency pair it was directed to. And it will always be the same for its currency pair.

Alternatively, make a 'unique' magician. You can customise it to your own needs.

//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Автор    :  granit77, KimIV style,  http://www.kimiv.ru                   |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Версия   : 01.04.2009                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает сумму символьных кодов всех символов входной строки |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    symbolstring - строка для расчета                                       |
//|    multiplier   - дополнительный множитель                                 |

int GetMagic(string symbolstring, int multiplier){
   int res=0;
   int len=StringLen(symbolstring);
   for(int i=0; i<len; i++)
       res+=StringGetChar(symbolstring,i);      
   return(res*multiplier);
}

//применение
int init()
{
   _comment=WindowExpertName();   
   Magic=GetMagic(_comment+Symbol(),Period()); 
}

Hello there is a question Suppose in the analysis of time series say to decompose the series conditionally into a trend and the remainder of the forecast and then summarize the series How is it done in practice For example I have a series of 100 members conditionally let the remainder is a multiple of 10. All the rest are empty trend and the trend. I made a prediction on the residue, how do I sum it up. by the way, the residue is a conditional residue when I remove the trend and the chain and get the remaining members, i.e. I group the residue into a separate array and then make predictions.

Arimann:
Hello there is a question Suppose in the analysis of time series say to decompose the series conditionally into a trend and the remainder of the forecast and then summarize the back of a row How is it in practice to do For example I have a series of 100 members conditionally let the remainder is a multiple of 10. All the rest are empty circle and trend. I made a prediction on the residue, how do I sum it up. by the way, the residue is a conditional residue when I remove the trend and the chain and get the remaining members, i.e. I group the residue into a separate array and then make predictions.

One more repeat in any branch and I will ask for a ban

granit77:

Alternatively, make a 'unique' magician. You can refine it to suit you.

Thank you, Victor. Sure, I'll do it right now... I'll unscrew one, bolt the other. Thank you for the idea!
Reason: