[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 785

chief2000:

That's the "flowers" :) The most interesting part starts afterwards.

I thought in the first loop to sort orders for a given symbol and create an array by ticket.

In the second loop, sort the array by close time.

But then we should get the order profits from their close time - is it possible to somehow connect them?

without going through all orders? - Otherwise we get too many loops.

Would it be rather difficult to write all the necessary data into one array in the loop at once, and then retrieve all the necessary data about the necessary order using the index? There is only one loop for writing. And then to extract it, we need only one index...

Did I misunderstand your question?

Vinin:

Integer has posted code for working with history. Sort by opening, sort by closing. Just have to look it up.
Thank you!

artmedia70:

Is it hard to write all the necessary data in one array, and then retrieve all the necessary data for the required order from it by index? There is only one loop for writing. And then to extract it, we need only one index...

Did I misunderstand your question?

If I got it right, are we talking about writing several parameters (Ticket, Profit and Time_closing) into one multidimensional array? - If yes, it's the solution I need (I just need to understand the implementation).

chief2000:

If I understood correctly, is it about writing several parameters (Ticket, Profit and Closing_time) in one multidimensional array? - If yes, that's about the solution I need (I just need to figure out the implementation).

Look up OrderPrint() in the meta-editor help

drknn:

Check OrderPrint() in the meta-editor help

According to the documentation, this command only allows you to output the order parameters to the log, but you cannot read them back into the variables?

chief2000:

According to the documentation, this command only allows the order parameters to be logged, but they cannot be read back into the variables?

You can read data from the log programmatically, but this is a lot more complicated than the loop. What is the problem? We create a loop that runs through the orders. Once the order is selected, we record all of its data in the required cells of the array. That's all there is to it.

drknn:

You can read the data from the logbook programmatically, but this is a lot more complicated than the loop. What is the problem? We create a loop that runs through the orders. Once the order is selected, we record all of its data in the required cells of the array. That's all there is to it.
I wanted to understand the algorithm at first. Well, now it seems that we just have to do the coding :)

chief2000:

If I understood correctly, is it about writing several parameters (Ticket, Profit and Closing_time) in one multidimensional array? - If yes, that's about the solution I need (just need to figure out the implementation).

Yes, that's exactly what immediately occurred to me and I didn't read your post to the end and immediately made a suggestion... It was only later that I wondered - what if I misunderstood... :)

SZZ. I see that the algorithm you already suggested Vladimir ... :)

artmedia70:

Yes, that's exactly what immediately occurred to me and before I had read your post to the end, I immediately made a suggestion... It was only afterwards that I wondered if I'd got it wrong... :)

SZZ. I see that the algorithm you already suggested Vladimir ... :)

Yes, the circle closed :). Thanks!

Please tell me how to do the following operation for example :

double j= 7/3;

get 2.33 instead of 2 ?

Is it necessary to enter the variable j into string type and take out this value, or is there a simpler way?

Reason: