"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 53

paukas: The fate of such (c)

In fact, without reference to personalities, it's very simple:

There's a UXF. There is its equity, relative to which everyone invests. The equity picture of this particular pawn is out there somewhere.

Here the equity is successfully growing. It passes the mark of 100, 200, 300 and beyond. The first investor invests at the level of about 1000%. The second person, for various reasons, waits for confirmation of the growth of equity. The first investor withdraws funds at the level of 3000% and the second invests funds upon confirmation of growth. Further, this TS cannot stand the market whistles and its equity begins to decrease after 4000. The second trader started to withdraw funds due to the fact that equity had already fallen below 3000 and his point was rapidly gaining momentum.

The result was described above as profit and loss are divided 50/50 (for example) between the investor and the manager.

And the question was: how much money could be invested when the equity of the PAMM is at high values? As a consequence, by how much can the equity of a pammal grow indefinitely?

LeoV:

It's actually very simple:

There's a UXF. There is its equity, relative to which everyone invests. The equity picture of that particular paMM is out there somewhere.

Here the equity is successfully growing. It passes the 100, 200, 300 and beyond mark. The first investor invests at the level of about 1000%. The second person, for various reasons, waits for confirmation of the growth of equity. The first investor withdraws funds at the level of 3000% and the second invests funds upon confirmation of growth. Further, this TS cannot stand the market whistles and its equity starts to decrease after 4000. The second trader started to withdraw funds due to the fact that equity had already fallen below 3000 and his point was rapidly gaining momentum.

The result was described above as profit and loss are divided 50/50 (for example) between the investor and the manager.

And the question was: how much money can be invested when equity is at high values? How much can equity grow indefinitely?

It's just a case. If you look at the statistics, it's the other way round. But whatever. An investor who is 50/50 is, by definition, a sucker.

paukas: This is just a case. If you take the statistics, it's the other way around.

Can you give us an example of these statistics with specific data?

paukas : An investor who is 50/50 is by definition a sucker.

The numbers don't change much if it's 70 over 30. 50-50 was taken as an example )))

LeoV:

Can you give us an example of these statistics with specific data?

The figures don't change much if 70 over 30. 50/50 was taken as an example )))
You could. But you have to work. And today is Saturday.

paukas: You could. But you have to work. And it's Saturday.
So there are no such statistics... )))

Roman.:

I heartily congratulate the forum members on Entrepreneur's Day, of which I am one, and wish them success in all their endeavours!

I thought you were an engineer.

he is an engineer, that's why he is an entrepreneur))

Freud:

he is an engineer, that's why he is an entrepreneur))

How's that? He sells stolen technical equipment?

LeoV:

There's a paMM. There is its equity, relative to which everyone invests. There's an equity picture of that specific paMM out there somewhere.

What is the difference? The only difference is that if it is technically possible to leave the PAMM account based on "balance of the account" and not on real equity - I do not know the details and maybe there is such a thing - well, it is obviously a mistake of the brokerage company. If not - is it positive or not? It is up to you to decide. :)

By the way, by the way, I once heard a marvelous story about some traders who either martingale or something else. Anyway, the idea is:

1.open an account

2.Increase, if possible, by several times

3. periodically withdraw money

4.after the sinking of a new one

How many times I managed to repeat the trick - I do not know. :)

LeoV: Another person, invested at up to 1000% and came out at 3000%. The bottom line is that he got a return of about 150% of the invested funds.

Strange. Let's say entered at the 1000% level with 10K of money. At the 3000% level that money would have been 30K if not shared with the manager. Since the investor's profit is split in half with the manager, it is equal to (30K-10K)*50/100 = 10K, i.e. 100% invested.

Where does 150% come from?

Reason: