[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 780

FoxUA:

Got it. Thanks a lot.

everything worked, but then there's another question, let's say an expression

double UrovLot=GetLotLastClosePos (); 
  bool  ClosBuyTake = isCloseLastPosByTakeBUY();

if(ClosBuyTake==True&&UrovLot==Lot*1)
  {SetOrder(sy, OP_BUYSTOP,  Lot*7,   PrAskSt,  PrAskSt-StopLoss*po,  PrAskSt+TakeProfit*po,mn);
       } 

how do we make it so that after it performs the operation

if(ClosBuyTake==True&&UrovLot==Lot*1)
{SetOrder(sy, OP_BUYSTOP, Lot*7, PrAskSt, PrAskSt-StopLoss*po, PrAskSt+TakeProfit*po,mn);
}

it clears the expression

double UrovLot=GetLotLastClosePos ();
bool ClosBuyTake = isCloseLastPosByTakeBUY();

and only call it when new data appears.

good evening!

Please advise how these two indicators are different:

- Stochastic.mq4-

и

- Stochastic Oscillator.mq4-

On examination with the naked eye, we can conclude that Stochastic is a special case of Stochastic Oscillator, but which parameters are simplified, is unknown

thanks in advance

//

i already figured it out by search :)

spidey:
What makes you think I stole anything? This indicator is freely available on the internet in mql format. What does it have to do with you not being allowed to post decompiled indices? I personally have not decompiled anything. I found it, I liked it and asked for an alert. What's the problem?

I told someone so, most likely the person just stumbled across something already stolen - see posts above.

Help, please!!! I need a simple (in my opinion) script: should on pressing the hot button (for example F5) to expose a pending order (buy stop and sell stop) from the current price with a set stop, take and trailing. These parameters should be set somewhere in advance.

Example: Right now the price is as follows: AUDUSD Bid 0.9230, Ask 0.9235

on F5 - buy stop + 10 points (0.9245), stop loss + 5 points (0.9240), take proffit + 50 points (0.9275), trailing stop + 30 points.

the same for F6 but for Sell Stop (from Bid price)

and by F7 - both above and below the order.

I have roughly written hotkeys. The idea passed as best I could. Please help! I often do not have time to place the order as I want and when I want it with all stops and trailing stops. And without stops... better not to enter( (Who can help - I will share a small amount of WMZ banknotes))). (I hope to earn it).

Thanks in advance.

Hit:

no trawl
Files:
desktop.rar  2 kb

IgorM:

No trawl.

Thank you. But a little wrong. The price in your script should be determined in advance, but the market is constantly moving, and I would like the script (I don't know what is the right one) to determine the current price and take the distance of order, stop and take from it. Is it possible?

Hello all! How would I calculate the Equity on orders which are flagged by an EA using Magik? We know that AccountEquity() gives the Equity for the account as a whole.

ikatsko:
Hello, all! How would I calculate the Equity for the orders which have been marked by my EA using Magik? We know that AccountEquity() gives out the Equity for the account as a whole.

equity or profit? :)

If you need to calculate equity, you have to determine what part of your balance you are using for these orders.

;)

Sorento:

equity or profit? :)

If you need to calculate equity, you have to define what part of your balance you are using for these orders.

;)

Exactly Equity! To avoid specification of the terms, is there a code? To be more specific: I have one and the same Expert Advisor on different symbols on one and the same terminal. Each one marks orders with its own magik. The Expert Advisor monitors the Equity. If it is positive, it closes its orders. But it looks at the total Equity according to the built-in function. I want to see the equity of "own" orders.

Question how can you do it so the advisor opens orders for 3 currency pairs and which chart to attach it to?

Reason: