[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 726

artmedia70:
Are you filling the array with buffer values?
Judging by the array declaration, if you believe the comment...

...you have to do it this way:

for(a=0;a<8;a++)
   {aGBP[a]=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"Indexes_v8L",a,0);}

Here a is the buffer array, if instead of 0, the bar will change. checked visually, by the indicator.

That's not the problem, error 4002, - appeared by itself, disappeared by itself...

Swetten:

In principle, yes.

But it was so visual, beautiful, informative...

If you can find it, please send me the link... I don't want to do it myself :)

vlandex:

I'm not hoping for a - please give me a profitable advisor.

I'm sure he who seeks it will find it!

Honestly, if it wasn't for one guy, I would probably still be in search of a trading system. I have programmed a lot of Expert Advisors over the years. But I still prefer to open deals manually. Sometimes I place an Expert Advisor to accompany a hand-opened position. It took me about three years to realize that I have a trading system that really suits me. So maybe it's not the advisor you should be looking for?

drknn:

If I had not had one guy I would have been in search of a trading system. I have programmed a lot of Expert Advisors over the years. But I prefer to open transactions manually. Sometimes I place an Expert Advisor to accompany a hand-opened position. It took me about three years to realize that I have a trading system that really suits me. So maybe it's not the advisor you should be looking for?

good information - i've been looking for a way to fully automate the trading process - still no luck :(

i've been looking for a way to fully automate the trading process - still no luck :(

I'm not sure what it will show on the demo. My EAs work fine on the demo but they all dump in the tester :(

IgorM:

it's good info - i've been looking for a way to fully automate the trading process for as long as i have been looking for a way to do this :(

If I've got a good one, then I'd like to ask a counter question.

ZS: i found one grail in kodobase, it's not so bad in the tester, i dont know what it will show on demo, my EAs work fine on demo but in the tester they fail :(

Mine is the same in the tester as it is in the demo... I can't see any difference yet.

Swetten:

In principle, yes.

But it was so visual, beautiful, informative...

It's not about beauty, it's about usefulness... :) IMHO

//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Автор    : Ким Игорь В. aka KimIV,  http://www.kimiv.ru                   |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Версия   : 19.02.2008                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает суммарный профит открытых позиций в пунктах         |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента   (""   - любой символ,                   |
//|                                     NULL - текущий символ)                 |
//|    op - операция                   (-1   - любая позиция)                  |
//|    mn - MagicNumber                (-1   - любой магик)                    |
int GetProfitOpenPosInPoint(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  double p;
  int    i, k=OrdersTotal(), pr=0;

if (sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
  for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {
      if ((OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") && (op<0 || OrderType()==op)) {
        if (mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn) {
          p=MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_POINT);
          if (p==0) if (StringFind(OrderSymbol(), "JPY")<0) p=0.0001; else p=0.01;
          if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) {
            pr+=(MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID)-OrderOpenPrice())/p;
          }
          if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) {
            pr+=(OrderOpenPrice()-MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_ASK))/p;
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  return(pr);
}
You can sculpt whatever you want - even Murzilka ... :):)

drknn:

Honestly, if it hadn't been for that one guy, I would probably still be searching for a trading system. I have reprogrammed a lot of Expert Advisors over the years. But I prefer to open transactions manually. Sometimes I place an Expert Advisor to accompany a hand-opened position. It took me about three years to realize that I have a trading system that really suits me. So maybe it's not the advisor you should be looking for?

How did that man help you?

artmedia70:
Mine is the same in the tester as it is in the demo... I don't see any difference yet.

And I see, I see that here is 3 hours ago I was running in the tester graal(with 2000-2010 of 10k 1lms), then turned off the computer, and now graal, with the same settings is completely different works

Abzasc:
We still don't understand each other (( Why can't extrema from the chart be projected onto the price, then? OK, I'd rather not get confused.
Because there is a notion of divergence/convergence and indicator extrema may be opposite to chart extrema. If I was searching for these divergences - another question, but at the moment I am looking for a crossing (or rather moment of crossing) of the trend line plotted on the indicator extrema with its own line which I have in principle already done... So, this fact may be quite useful for determination of price movement... And di-convergences will give us more/less confidence in the correctness of this assumption, which, however, will be my next step...
Thanks again for your participation :)

IgorM:

But I see, I see that 3 hours ago I was running graal in the tester (with 2000-2010 out of 10k 1lms), then I turned off the computer, and now graal, with the same settings works completely differently
So - screw it... :((
Reason: