[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 728

IgorM:
As much as I've tried automatic trading, I've become more and more convinced that only with the help of MM and lots management there is some progress, and if you just use one lot and exit by stop the results in the tester are "not so good".
Igor! Look on Skype... I'm sick and tired of working there... :(:(

drknn:

I don't keep links like that. :) But this one just so happens to be preserved in my correspondence with that guy. Here it is - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/127237/page36 - bottom post. I showed him this post :)

Thank you!

Guys!!! Can you tell me who knows Ichimoku how to set up a comparison of the Chinkou line with the iMA - Moving Average. Chinkou is the line that loses a priori and how exactly the same distance back to take the iMA (moving average). And who knows the best way to check the price line crossing by the Chinkou line.

I'm bringing what I've built here, look at what's there, can't figure out what I'm doing wrong......... I'm wondering if I'm getting the lag of the moving average right??? I'd appreciate it.

double Ten=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_TENKANSEN,1);
double Kij=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_KIJUNSEN,1);
double SpanA=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_SENKOUSPANA,1);
double SpanB=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_SENKOUSPANB,1);
double Chinkou=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_CHINKOUSPAN,1);
double MA=iMA( NULL, 0, 0, 0, int MODE_SMMA, int PRICE_WEIGHTED, int 9);

double Ten1=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_TENKANSEN,2);
double Kij1=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_KIJUNSEN,2);
double SpanA1=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_SENKOUSPANA,2);
double SpanB1=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_SENKOUSPANB,2);
double Chinkou1=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_CHINKOUSPAN,2);
double MA1=iMA( NULL, 0, 0, 0, int MODE_SMMA, int PRICE_WEIGHTED, int 10);

double Ten2=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_TENKANSEN,3);
double Kij2=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_KIJUNSEN,3);
double SpanA2=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_SENKOUSPANA,3);
double SpanB2=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_SENKOUSPANB,3);
double Chinkou2=iIchimoku(NULL, 0,Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou, MODE_CHINKOUSPAN,3);
double MA2=iMA( NULL, 0, 0, 0, int MODE_SMMA, int PRICE_WEIGHTED, int 11);

I have a question and don't know how to solve it... If a line has already been printed in a log:
Print("Crossing up downtrend -> reversal, CrossUP = ",CrossUP, ", CrossDN = ",CrossDN);

... how to avoid its repeated output following the same one. At the same time, if after outputting other messages to the log, this line will of course need to be output again...

I understand that it's a useless hassle - it doesn't affect the EA at all, but it's good for easy debugging...

Who knows, could you tell me please?

artmedia70:
I have a question and don't know how to solve it... If a line has already been printed to the log:
Print("Crossing up downtrend -> reversal, CrossUP = ",CrossUP, ", CrossDN = ",CrossDN);

... how to avoid its repeated output following the same one. At the same time, if after outputting other messages to the log, this line will of course need to be output again...

I know it's a useless hassle - it doesn't affect the EA's performance at all, but it's good for debugging...

Who knows, tell me please.

Perhaps the same as in other cases - to add a check for the bar opening time: if the time is the same, then do not display a message.

chief2000:

Probably the same as in other cases - add a check on the bar opening time: if the time is the same then don't display the message.

Well, Oleg, I think it makes sense and rational. Thanks for the idea.

artmedia70:
I have a question and don't know how to solve it... If you've already printed a line in the journal:

...how to avoid resuming its output following the same message. At the same time, if after displaying other messages in the log, this line should be displayed again, of course...

I know it's a useless hassle - it doesn't affect the EA's performance at all, but it's good for debugging...

Who knows, could you tell me please?

Well, if in the EA code, just add some conditions, which will depend on the operations performed in the EA, for example, do not display this message until some conditions are not violated. Or add some condition like for with one loop and print at time of value and then at exit value felch to a certain point, and in the swamp, which displays other information, again reassign to the pipe )))) understandable not clear )

Infinity:
So, if in the code of advisor just add some conditions, which will depend on the operations performed in the advisor, for example, do not output this message until some conditions are not fulfilled. Or add a condition of fora type with one loop and print when the value is set and then at exit value felch to a certain point, and in the swamp, which displays other information, again reassign to the pipe )))) understandably not clear )
Very complicated for the sake of a simple print... :):) Thanks.

artmedia70:
Well, it's very difficult for a simple print... :):) Thank you.

It happens )) I just had a teak print in one EA that was so mb consuming of space. That's how I had to do it.

Thanks for the trawl artmedia70. We'll check it out now.
Reason: