[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 733

trader265:
for more than a week
After what? Did you do anything to the system? There seems to be a problem with the fonts.

Abzasc:
After what? Did you do anything to the system? There seems to be a problem with the fonts.
I'm sorry, what code and where do I get it?

Abzasc:
I don't even remember why it happened. My system language is Russian and my Vista is also Russian. I'm sorry, what code and where do I get it?

trader265:
I don't even remember why this happened. My system language is Russian and Vista is also Russian. I'm sorry, what code and where do I get it?
Under the message - attach a file, post your indicator.

trader265:
I don't even remember why this happened. My system language is Russian and Vista is also Russian. Excuse me, what code and where do I get it?

Open the empty chart of any currency pair. Throw on it the Parabolic indicator - the one that comes standard with the terminal(NOT in the "Custom" folder). See if it will render points or if letters will also appear instead of dots. Do the same with Fractal indicator that is not in "Custom" group. Report the results.

trader265:
I don't even remember why this happened. My system language is Russian and Vista is also Russian. I'm sorry, what code and where to get it?
It seems you have another font instead of Wingdings in your indicator... In addition to what Vladimir said in the post above - look for this font on your machine...

How to shorten a code like this

ObjectSetText("signal31",DoubleToStr(aJPY[3],3),8,"Arial",SymbolBasisColor);
   if (aJPY[0]>aJPY[3])
   {ObjectSetText("signal01",DoubleToStr(aJPY[0],3),8,"Arial",SymbolSellColor);}
      else
      {ObjectSetText("signal01",DoubleToStr(aJPY[0],3),8,"Arial",SymbolBuyColor);}
   if (aJPY[1]>aJPY[3])
   {ObjectSetText("signal11",DoubleToStr(aJPY[1],3),8,"Arial",SymbolSellColor);}
      else
      {ObjectSetText("signal11",DoubleToStr(aJPY[1],3),8,"Arial",SymbolBuyColor);}
   if (aJPY[2]>aJPY[3])
   {ObjectSetText("signal21",DoubleToStr(aJPY[2],3),8,"Arial",SymbolSellColor);}
      else
      {ObjectSetText("signal21",DoubleToStr(aJPY[2],3),8,"Arial",SymbolBuyColor);}   
   if (aJPY[4]>aJPY[3])
   {ObjectSetText("signal41",DoubleToStr(aJPY[4],3),8,"Arial",SymbolSellColor);}
      else
      {ObjectSetText("signal41",DoubleToStr(aJPY[4],3),8,"Arial",SymbolBuyColor);}   
   if (aJPY[5]>aJPY[3])
   {ObjectSetText("signal51",DoubleToStr(aJPY[5],3),8,"Arial",SymbolSellColor);}
      else
      {ObjectSetText("signal51",DoubleToStr(aJPY[5],3),8,"Arial",SymbolBuyColor);}
   if (aJPY[6]>aJPY[3])
   {ObjectSetText("signal61",DoubleToStr(aJPY[6],3),8,"Arial",SymbolSellColor);}
      else
      {ObjectSetText("signal61",DoubleToStr(aJPY[6],3),8,"Arial",SymbolBuyColor);}
   if (aJPY[7]>aJPY[3])
   {ObjectSetText("signal71",DoubleToStr(aJPY[7],3),8,"Arial",SymbolSellColor);}
      else
      {ObjectSetText("signal71",DoubleToStr(aJPY[7],3),8,"Arial",SymbolBuyColor);}
   {
   if (aJPY[0]>aJPY[3]&&aJPY[1]>aJPY[3]&&aJPY[2]>aJPY[3]&&aJPY[4]>aJPY[3]&&aJPY[5]>aJPY[3]&&aJPY[6]>aJPY[3]&&aJPY[7]>aJPY[3])
   {ObjectSetText("signal81",CharToStr(230),10,"Wingdings",SymbolSellColor);}
   else if (aJPY[0]<aJPY[3]&&aJPY[1]<aJPY[3]&&aJPY[2]<aJPY[3]&&aJPY[4]<aJPY[3]&&aJPY[5]<aJPY[3]&&aJPY[6]<aJPY[3]&&aJPY[7]<aJPY[3])
   {ObjectSetText("signal81",CharToStr(228),10,"Wingdings",SymbolBuyColor);}
   else
   {ObjectSetText("signal81",CharToStr(224),10,"Wingdings",SymbolBasisColor);}
   }
at all, is it realistic?

...Parabolic draws dots, but Fractals still gives letters.

How about having the Wingdings font that artmedia70 rightly mentioned?

Besides, why do you need Vista? It's raw and so is seven. You could install XP and forget about the problems...

drknn:

Why do you need Vista? It's just as crude as seven.

For Vista it's unambiguous, although it can also be 'cooked right', but for 7, why such a statement? How many people I know who've upgraded to it, no one's complaining, just raving... I just can't get my hands on it myself.
Reason: