[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 382

Integer >>:

Посмотрите, шаблон цел? В каталоге templates, имя OptimizationReport.htm.

There isn't one - what should you do?

walker_ писал(а) >>

No it is not there - what to do?

Save the profile with some name (Main Menu - File - Profiles) and reinstall the terminal in the same directory.

Integer >>:
... тогда только один варинт - обучиться быстрому выполнению арифметический действий в уме. Других вариантов нет.

OK. Thank you

Integer >>:

Сохраните профить с каким-нибудь именем (Главное меню - Файл - Профили) и переустановите терминал в тотже каталог.

Ok! Thanks - put the term in another directory - then just copied the template - now everything works!

Performed optimization on one broker's 10 year old database (completely manually deleted everything, reloaded MT,

loaded 1-minute history from MetaQuotes server, reloaded MT - absolutely the same on other platforms).

I transferred the obtained optimization results to other brokers' platforms and tested them there.

I was amazed that the results can be divided into two groups (according to the chart form). I took the results of the second

Group and ran a series of optimizations - it is not even close to the first group.

But I found some wild "strangeness". Here is an example: After Optimization, I chose the result

(the highlighted bar in the photo):

imported them into Expert Properties (double-checked that they were the ones imported),

ran a test and got the following result:

Unless you can see in the photo, Profit = 101058, not 14391 as the Optimiser saw it.

The drawdown is also better than what the Optimizer saw (~20%)...

- What the hell is this? Optimizer is glitchy?

chief2000 >>:

Проводил оптимизацию на 10-летней базе данных одного брокера (полностью вручную удалил все, перегрузил МТ, загрузил Историю с сервера

MetaQuotes, перегрузил МТ - абсолютно то же самое проделал и на других платформах). Полученные результаты оптимизации занес в платформы других брокеров и провел там тестирование. Поразило то что результаты можно разделить на две группы (по форме графика). Взял результаты второй

группы, провел серию оптимизаций - даже близко не приближается к первой группе.

Но обнаружилась какая-то дикая "странность". Приведу Пример: После Оптимизации выбрал результат (выделенная полоса на фото):

импортировал их в "Свойства Эксперта" (перепроверил что именно они были импортированы),

провел тестирование и получил следующий результат:

Если не видно на фото то Прибыль = 101058, а не 14391 как это видел Оптимизатор.

Просадка тоже лучше чем та что видел Оптимизатор (~20%)..

- Что за ерунда? Оптимизатор глючит???

maybe optimised for control points and tested on all ticks, or something like that?

sanyooooook >>:

может оптимизировали контрольным точкам, а тестировали по всем тикам, или что-нить типа того?

No, I optimised for "All ticks", unequivocally.

I didn't even overload MT between Optimisation and Testing, just unchecked the "Optimisation" box and added "Visualisation".

Can you tell me the name of the indicator, this channel seems to be built on Fibonacci lines

Can you give more links =)

Thanks in advance ;)

Can you advise me, when I test it on M5, I use senior frame

tmp=iBarShift(NULL,60,Time[0]);
     double dd=iRSI(NULL, 60 , Период_RSI_Fast, Используемая_цена, tmp);
     double ddd=iRSI(NULL, 5 , Период_RSI_Fast, Используемая_цена,0);

on this frame (M60) the EA is peeking at the period until the end of the hour bar by tmp shift.

What is the way I can implement poticky testing of the upper frame not simulated by the tester !??

Edit //.

I've read the article The Tester in MetaTrader 4: What You Need to Know

It's not quite clear if we use the FXTHeader library

then the tester will read the fxt files of the right frame!?

Tried to import HST - historical data file for 1 MIN EURUSD from one broker's platform (for checks)

into MT4 of another broker. In the settings: number of visible bars and bars in history - to the maximum. Immediately after importing (before that

deleted all the history and reloaded MT4) all bars from 1999 appeared in the window. Then I reloaded MT and started testing from 1999

but the tester only sees data from 2009 and not from 1999.

1. Why? (according to the documentation everything is legal)

2. If you delete the entire history, and then upload 1 minute for 10 years via MetaQuotes server -

where will the distinction be made between the broker's data and the data from MetaQuotes?

Reason: