[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 306

gabriel777 >> :

>> Thank you very much!!!! What Expert Advisor would you recommend?

The best advisor is your own head ;)

If it's a robot, it's the one you've written yourself!

There are a lot of different advisors on the net, paid and free, but judging by the reviews, most of them are a scam!

Do you guys know what functions the standard scripts in MT4 perform? Thanks so much in advance!!!!

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

Friends, can you tell me what the problem is: I'm using xeon's script Test and optimization management program. The testing by date stops at the very beginning(!) and in the report it says for example from 2009.01.01 to 2009.01.11 - NO HISTORY START There is no beginning of history by M1. I can't figure out how to fix this. If you mean paging history via F2, I have it since 1999. When checking parameters it says : available history : 2009.09.11 - 2009.11.16 . How can I expand the scope of available history?

Thanks in advance.

As I told you : costy_, you need to make the history in the terminal (on the chart) as deep as possible.

If you for example want to optimize/test from 01.05.2005, the history on the chart should not be available after this date, otherwise you will get an error NO HISTORY START

How can I get a unique order number?

just-me >> :
How can I get a unique order number?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/OrderSelect

SELECT_BY_POS - ordinal

SELECT_BY_TICKET - unique

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/OrderTicket - selected (current)

:)

Can you please tell me a good overbought/oversold indicator...?

Thank you!!!))

Pavel447 >> :

Can you please tell me a good overbought/oversold indicator...?

Thank you!)))

what do you mean by "well done"? Isn't it the one that tells you when you should buy or sell?)

alsu писал(а) >>

What do you mean by successful? Isn't it the one that tells you exactly when to buy and when to sell? :))

OK, I stand corrected...Different from the ones in the standard MT4 set...:)

Can you please tell me if there is a solution for the case of MT4 initial installation, when the bars are not ready yet, for example H4 and the Expert Advisor has to wait for hours for them to come up on their own.

Sometimes, on some currency pairs MT4 will automatically fill the right history, but on some other currency pairs it won't do anything.

Of course, there is a "stupid" solution - to feed it manually when it does not work, but it is not "sporty" :).

Is there such a function which can pump up a certain number of bars?

Thanks.

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

Can you please tell me if there is a solution for the case of MT4 initial installation, when the bars are not ready yet, for example H4 and the Expert Advisor has to wait for hours for them to come up on their own.

Sometimes, on some currency pairs MT4 will automatically fill the right history, but on some other currency pairs it won't do anything.

Of course, there is a "stupid" solution - to feed it manually when it does not work, but it is not "sporty" :).

Is there such a function which can pump up a certain number of bars?

Thanks.

In CodeBase there is a script that pumps the available history for all symbols and timeframes

Reason: