I buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month.

I want to buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month.

I don' t feel sorry for the money, but I know how many crooks there are. I do not chase after great profits. My goal is to have a robot that makes at least 5% a month, consistently. I do not want to use marginal robots. The robot should use stoplosses.

No sane person would sell a consistently profitable expert if they really thought they were.

Again...

It's not the first of April.

I remember there was a similar theme, only there the man wanted 20% a month stably. :)

denamix:

no expense spared.

I'll sell it for a hundred thousand quid.

Not herbalife.

denamix:

I know a lot about trading and poregramming too.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got that right away.

denamix:

I don't feel sorry for the money, but I know how many crooks there are. I do not chase after huge profits. My goal is to have a robot that makes at least 5% a month, consistently. I do not want to use marginal robots. The robot should use stoplosses.

Take any EA, as soon as it earns 5%, turn it off until the next month, etc.

There's a whole bunch of them on the avalanche thread. Even the most shady avalanche advisor written for you will do 20% per month for sure.

And it's free :).

knock on Skype, we have a lot to talk about

There is one, but it does not want to work with a deposit less than 50,000,000 (it averages out, you know)).

denamix:

Shall I wrap it up for you, or will you eat it?

denamix:

I don't feel sorry for the money, but I know how many crooks there are. I do not chase after huge profits. My goal is to have a robot that makes at least 5% a month, consistently. I do not want to use marginal robots. The robot should use stoplosses.

Tip[at]nik is free (run at least once a month):

extern double TakeProfit = 50;
extern double Lots = 0.1;
void start()
{
   OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"хочу 5% в месяц",16384,0,Green);
}
Reason: