[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 303

Lextasy >> :

Please advise whether it is possible to add an indicator to the chart without giving out signals that have already passed?

In my case, I add it to the chart and it starts displaying the signals that have already passed, while the time in the window shows the current time

How it can be implemented?

I do it this way, but there are many variants. You can loop in a certain number of signals, but it's better to prohibit-allow alerts...

extern string    Файл_Сигнала="alert.wav";
extern bool      Разрешить_Сигналы?=true;
extern bool      Разрешить_Сообщения?=true;
extern bool      Разрешить_Сообщения_о_продаже?=false;
extern bool      Разрешить_Сообщения_о_покупке?=false;
extern bool      Разрешить_Сообщения_о_RANGE?=false;
...//трали вали
int start()

if( Разрешить_Сообщения_о_покупке?==true){
  if(УСЛОВИЕ1)
    {
   if( Разрешить_Сообщения?==true)Alert(Symbol(),"--","-M",Period(),"_//_3ma_M", Коэфициент,"     ==  BUY  !!!//");
   if( Разрешить_Сигналы?==true)PlaySound( Файл_Сигнала );} }// Звуковой сигнал}
   //----}
 //--------------------------------------------------------------

if( Разрешить_Сообщения_о_RANGE?==true){
   if(УСЛОВИЕ2)
    {
   if( Разрешить_Сообщения?==true)Alert(Symbol(),"--","-M",Period(),"_//_3ma_M", Коэфициент,"__" ,"RANGE!!!");
   if( Разрешить_Сигналы?==true)PlaySound( Файл_Сигнала );} }// Звуковой сигнал}
   //----}

//--------------------------------------------------------------
 if( Разрешить_Сообщения_о_продаже?==true){
   if(УСЛОВИЕ3)
   {
   if( Разрешить_Сообщения?==true)Alert(Symbol(),"--","-M",Period(),"_//_3ma_M", Коэфициент,"     ==  SELL  !!!// ");
   if( Разрешить_Сигналы?==true)PlaySound( Файл_Сигнала );}}// Звуковой сигнал}
//----

Friends, can you tell me what the problem is: I'm using xeon's script Test and optimization management program. The testing by date stops at the very beginning(!) and in the report it says for example from 2009.01.01 to 2009.01.11 - NO HISTORY START There is no beginning of history by M1. I can't figure out how to fix this. If you mean paging history via F2, I have it since 1999. When checking parameters it says : available history : 2009.09.11 - 2009.11.16 . How can I expand the scope of available history?

Thank you in advance.

Alex5757000 >> :

Friends, can you tell me what the problem is: I'm using xeon's script Test and optimization management program. The testing by date stops at the very beginning(!) and in the report it says for example from 2009.01.01 to 2009.01.11 - NO HISTORY START No start of history by M1. I can't figure out how to fix this. If you mean paging history via F2, I have it since 1999. When checking parameters it says : available history : 2009.09.11 - 2009.11.16 . How can I expand the available history?

Thanks in advance.

I can put it on the exchanger, what currency pairs?

R / The test by dates at the beginning breaks off(!), and in the report says, for example, from 2009.01.01 to 2009.01.11 - NO HISTORY START There is no history on M1.

Try to reload the Strategy Tester's archive, previously: close the terminal and delete all logs and history from the folder \tester\logs\*.log.

In the quotes archive look from 2009.01.01 to 2009.01.11 tickers are squeezes, errors, etc.

costy_ >> :

I can upload to the exchanger, which currency pairs?

Hence, in the report it says, for example, from 2009.01.01 to 2009.01.11 - NO HISTORY START There is no history on M1.

Try to reload the archive, previously: close the terminal and delete all of the logs and history from the folder \tester\logs\*.logs and \tester\history.

In the archive of quotes look from 2009.01.01 to 2009.01.11 tickers are squeezes, errors etc.

There is nothing wrong with the history - everything is tested directly through the tester.

Alex5757000 >> :

There is nothing wrong with the history - everything is tested directly through the tester.

Your question then goes like this:

Why does xeon's script give an error NO HISTORY START on M1?

The answer is more likely to come from the author, ask for it in person or on the M1 test manually

Alex5757000 >> :

History is OK - everything is tested directly through the tester.

NOTES:

switch to M1 chart

and press Home buttonat the beginning of the chart 2009.09.11 the terminal does not detect the M1 archive until 2009.09.11 1:15 but the tester extracts it, terminal error probably

Do you know how to limit the number of trades per week?

For example, on Monday there was a signal to enter the market (trade opened) and on Tuesday there was an exit signal (trade closed).

How to make the next entry signal to be considered from the next Monday?

just-me >> :

Do you know how to limit the number of trades per week?

For example, on Monday there was a signal to enter the market (trade opened) and on Tuesday, for example, there was an exit signal (trade closed).

How to make the next entry signal to be considered from the next Monday?

like this

static bool trade_allowed=false;

int start()
{
   if( trade_allowed==false)
      if(TimeDay(Time[0])-TimeDay(Time[1])>1) //если между сегодняшним баром и предыдущим были выходные, разрешить торговлю
         trade_allowed=true;
   if( trade_allowed==true)
   {
      OrderSend(...);
      trade_allowed=false; //после открытия первого ордера на неделе запрещаем торговлю
   }
}

TheXpert >> :

Check the bar of signal occurrence. If it is 0 or 1 (depending on the implementation of the indicator), signal, if not - silence.

What commands are used to check this?

Lextasy >> :

And what commands are used to check it?

if (i==0) or if (i==1)

:)))

Reason: