[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 45

fortrader.ru:
Напишу советника бесплатно но по очереди, пишите кому нужно http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0 помогите написать советника. Алгоритм такой. Нужно чтоб открывал 2 отложенных ордера в заданное время, один на покупку, другой на продажу по цене максимума и минимума предыдущей свечи +x пунктов,( переменная х изменяемая.) Таймфрейм изменяемый. И если одера откроються, то закрывал их в заданное время, если не открылись, то удалял их в тоже заданное время. Стоплосс и тейкпрофит изменяемые начиная с нуля. Очень нужно., отработанная тактика, в течении года принесла прибыль в размере 48% депозита, и то потому-то половину ордеров не открыл, из-за нехватки времени. Помогите, результаты тестирования выложу. Спасибо!!!

fortrader.ru:
I'll write an advisor for free but one at a time, write to whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

I'LL GIVE YOU 50,000 EUROS IF YOU WRITE THIS ONE FOR REAL:

1282 bars in history
Modelled ticks 444814
Modeling quality 90.00%
Error of chart mismatch 4
Initial deposit 10.00
Net profit 1687269.86
Total profit 1687269.86
Total loss 0.00
Profitability
Expected payoff 27660.16
Absolute drawdown 0.13
Maximum drawdown 113745.60 (7.59%)
Relative drawdown 28.44% (78.15)
Total trades 61
Short positions (% win) 31 (100.00%)
Long positions (% win) 30 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 61 (100.00%)
Loss trades (% of all) 0 (0.00%)
Largest
profitable trade 611698.56
Deal Deal with loss 0.00
Average
profitable trade 27660.16
losing trade 0.00
Maximum number
continuous wins (profit) 61 (1687269.86)
Continuous losses (loss) 0 (0.00)
Maximum
Continuous Profit (number of wins) 1687269.86 (61)
Continuous loss (number of losses) 0.00 (0)
Average
61 continuous wins
Continuous loss 0

TEST ON SEPTEMBER 1ST

sllawa3:

I'LL GIVE YOU 50,000 EUROS IF YOU WRITE THIS ONE FOR REAL:

Net profit 1687269.86
Total loss 0.00

FROM THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER, THE TEST.

Yeah... with 1,687,269 only 50,000 that's less than 3%.

Isn't that a little low?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7906

If you are not sorry, write an Expert Advisor on a modified RSI .

if Rsi < 50, - trend is down, - first step - open a lot to sell, then if Rsi > 50, reverse - put two lots to buy - i.e. we get one lot in buying, such a reversible system, without stop-losses and takeprofits. The indicator is entered through iCustom.

Or give me a link to a similar indicator,...

fortrader.ru:
I will write an EA for free but one at a time, contact https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

Can anyone help write an EA? Description:

An EA to automate trading on manually set levels.

DTs have quotes with five decimal places.

Works on H1timeframes .

The Expert Advisor trades at manually set levels of support and resistance:

R20

R10

R05

S05

S10

S20

The advisor is connected in the morning and disconnected in the evening. When manually connected, the settings are set:

1. Levels :

R20

R10

R05

S05

S10

S20

displayed on the chart

2. Lot size (starting from 0.01)

3. Trailing stop size (OC with quotes with five decimal places). Default value = 400

How it works.

Execution of orders only at the opening of a new bar, and tracking of open positions - all the time.

Let's consider the work algorithm by the example of buying.

Setting pending orders.

Once connected, the Expert Advisor analyzes the presence of pending orders and open positions to buy on this currency pair.

If there are no open positions and buy orders are placed with specified targets, the Expert Advisor waits for the opening of a new bar and on its first tick analyses the close price of the previous candle. If the close price is in the range from S05to R05, then 2 buy orders are placed from the R05level with the same stop loss (at the S05level ) and trailing stop (the value is taken from the manual trailing stop setting when the EA is connected) but with different targets. Take Profit of one order is equal to R10, Take Profit of the second order is equal to R20.

If the close price of the previous bar is outside the range S05to R05, or if there are already Buy orders with the targets R10and R20, or if there are already open Buy positions with the targets R10and R20, no pending actions should be performed.

Support of open positions.

If positions are opened by set orders, or if there are open positions to buy with targets R10and R20,before the connection of the Expert Advisor, they are monitored by the Expert Advisor on every tick.

If the price reaches or exceeds the level R10(when buying, the current price level is taken as Bid of the quote, when selling - Ask), the stop loss of the position, which target is R20, is moved to Breakeven, ieR05, but only if it has not yet set a trailing stop in the profitable zone. If the position has already been set by trailing stop to the profit zone, no actions are performed.

Theprinciple of placing orders and tracking open Sell positions is the same, but the levels S05, S10, S20and R05are used, respectively ,as an initial stop loss.

Additional requests.

I would like to be able to set orders and other operations in case of a brief loss of connection with the server when the EA triggers. That is, the EA will track the confirmation of order placing and, if the request did not pass, it will repeat the command after a certain period of time.

Also, I have not decided yet with brokerage companies on which the EA will work, so I have a question: will the EA written for quotes with five digits after the decimal point work on quotes with four digits?

Rossi:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7906

If you are not sorry, write an EA on a modified RSI .

if Rsi < 50, - trend is down, - first step - open a lot to sell, then if Rsi > 50, reverse - put two lots to buy - that is, we get one lot in buying, such a reversal system, without stop-losses and takeprofits. The indicator is entered through iCustom.

Or give me a link to a similar indicator...

don't, I implemented it myself (you want to do it, do it yourself as they say)

Hi all.

Help me make this block, so it can be inserted into any EA.

1 - I need to write a code block that allows setting timeframes for EA working, with possibility of correction, and also which would switch EA on and off at functionally set time? (for example - switches on and off the advisor at the set time and in the interval from 1 to 5 minutes, then functionally calculates the next time of switching on and off in the specified interval, etc., etc.)
2 - which, when the profit of 100 ba (or even points, on the crosses it is fundamental), with the possibility of adjustment,
gives a signal to exit the market after the last order closing at profit.
3 - which, upon receiving a signal from point 2, will exit the market.

To implement point 2, you need to know on what and how many symbols the EA works.

In order to perform point 3, you need to know what orders the EA is working with.

thank you in advance

Hello!

Please, can you refine the Ilan_HiLo_RSI.mq4 EA?

Required:

1. To work with the block below, enter the parameter true or false.

2. Checking the Take Profit level of all orders after the opening of a new order.

3. Set a Trailing Stop for the last order, parameter should be set in the settings.

3.1. when closing an order using Trailing Stop (Point 3), set Take Profit level for remaining orders.

Files:

Hello !!! There is a strategy on indicator Solar TF. can i write an advisor on it? For example TF H1 H4 D1 show an uptrend advisor buys.... if H1 changes direction advisor closes transactions and waits for the opposite signal. If one of the signals does not coincide, the Expert Advisor does not open a position. This way we can avoid a lot of false signals, less trades on each pair. Make it possible to set the period of each of the three indicators, timeframe ...Stop Loss, Take Profit and Lot
Files:

x-ment:

Hello!

Please, can you refine the Ilan_HiLo_RSI.mq4 EA?

Required:

1. To work with the block below, enter the parameter true or false.

2. Checking the Take Profit level of all orders after the opening of a new order.

3. Set a Trailing Stop for the last order, parameter should be set in the settings.

3.1. when closing an order using Trailing Stop (Point 3), set Take Profit level for remaining orders.

There's also a good Ilan 2-in-1
Reason: