[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 40

fortrader.ru:
I will write the board for free but one at a time, write to whom need http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

instead of writing an expert, can I help with the repairs for free

TECHNICAL CHALLENGE

install pipes and connect 9 water points, tiled floor in hallway and two bathroom walls and floor, 2 sinks + WC + bathtub, suspended ceiling, underfloor heating

80 square feet of hardwood flooring...

install plumbing

sew sewer pipes

wallpaper

it's an abbreviated T.O.

YuraZ:

TECH

install pipes and connect 9 water points, tiled floor in hallway and two bathroom walls and floor, 2 sinks + WC + bathtub, suspended ceiling, underfloor heating

lay 80 square ... hardwood flooring

install plumbing

sew sewer pipes

wallpaper

this is an enlarged terms of reference

Is there any way of dealing with such a "repair" ?

YuraZ:

TECH

lay 80 square ... hardwood flooring

install plumbing

sew sewer pipes

wallpaper

this is an enlarged terms of reference

Help, help, gentlemen, doctors and healers, the attached bot takes a signal to trade based on two indicators. I need to remove #00_Window completely and leave only MTF_MACD_inColor to make the bot trade based only on its signals. I would be very grateful.

ozon:

Help, help, gentlemen, doctors and healers, the attached bot takes a signal to trade based on two indicators. I need to remove #00_Window completely and leave only MTF_MACD_inColor to make the bot trade based only on its signals. I would be very grateful.

I will have to rearrange the walls as well.

Vinin:

That would also mean having to rebuild the walls.

I see.

ozon:

I see.

The easiest way is to contact the author of the advisor

Vinin:

That would also mean having to rebuild the walls.

Wouldn't it be easier then to attach one of the included indicators to the German as a trade direction detector?

ozon:

Wouldn't it then be easier to attach one of the included indicators to the German as a trade direction detector?

ozon:

Is there any way to solve such a "repair"?

There is a way out, find someone who will do it for money.... Agree that I will not find anyone for free for these repairs

Few people agree to work for free as well as to write programs, especially professionals will not write for free ... as a rule those who have nothing to do, learn to program who have no experience and want to "get their hand in the game" but the quality will be about the same.

ozon:

Maybe then it will be easier to screw one of the attached indicators to the German as a determinant of trade direction?

yes of course it's better to go to the author... he may have posted it for free and will probably fix it for free

There's only one problem to solve in this case - financial

However, if there is an altruist or just a programmer who is bored and decided to engage in mental gymnastics

although imagine - let's draw an analogy - you're doing renovation - and you're looking for someone to do it

and suddenly one of the construction crews - rushes up and says

we don't charge you and we do all the repairs.

--

The forum is more for sharing ideas, help, etc.

If you had tried to write it yourself and asked for help with a piece of code that wouldn't work

You'd be more likely to get help.

This type of themes is created by beginners trying to master MQL4 and, at the same time, believing that they will get a profitable TS. As time goes by and experience accumulates, the faith wanes, the desire to write for free dies away, but the theme lives on because the belief in freebies is unbreakable.
Reason: