[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 52

gawrik:
i have a friend of mine who uses it for trading on a D1 account, he increases his deposit 2-3 times per 3-4 trades. my results are more modest, because i don't have enough nerves for D1, but i am also in the +
If everything proves to be true, they will write you up quickly.

The account is not through a broker, but a personal transfer of money. it is unlikely that he will show his own state. here is a link to this indicator (already with modifications) http://mql5.su/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=51

The tool should be able to make a profit if you do not have a broker and you do not want to postpone or stop trading.

The fuse should be very simple: you can trade on it for 2-3 days on a timeframe not less than H1.

Techno:
You may use the link to your friend's PAMM account and your state, if everything proves to be true, they will write it down quickly.

or decipher how the "3" points are located, then I will write it myself. I can't figure it out myself, as the code is complicated.

Thanks in advance for answers and comments

gawrik:

or decipher the location of the "3" points, then I will write it myself. I can't figure it out myself, as the code is complicated.

Thanks in advance for the answers and comments.

Anybody already tried it? :)

gawrik:

Has anyone tried trading yet? :)

TK is needed.

sergeev:
The ToR is needed.

I'm sorry, what is a TOR? I rarely visit such forums and I'm not good at acronyms.

skin337:
can anyone unlink the account number from the EA?

Where's the original

You could end up in the annals again.

gawrik:

I'm sorry, what is a TOR? I rarely come to these forums and I'm notgood with acronyms

Terms of Reference

skin337:
can anyone unlink an account number from an advisor
And you'd better go straight to the author - renoshnik

Hi, I have a big favor to ask who can help me please modify castel_corr2 !
1) - it would trade by Limit orders instead of stop orders.
2) - to close position after each T/P, but not to close series until he gets S/L, and then the series starts over.
For example:
Selllimit 0.01 closed on TP, continue;
Buylimit 0.02 closed on TP, continue;
Selllimit 0.03 closed on TP, continue;
Buylimit 0.04 closed on TP, continue;
Selllimit 0.05 closed on S/L series is closed
Starts all over again....
thanks in advance i am here first !!!
I will be grateful in advance to those who will help me in this EA!!!
Files:
Reason: