[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 47

Dear Professionals! Can I write an EA like this: at the beginning of every hour (or 3 hours) open Buy and Sell with adjustable profit, without the stop loss.

Good evening, advise where you can start asking questions on creating an EA, namely to prescribe the logic itself, the fact is that I do a little coding myself but something got stuck in place I would like to start a heated discussion in a separate thread on writing, in a new thread I would put my thoughts

Good afternoon! Very much I ask to make an expert (well I am not a programmer) :((.

Technical parameters:
1) We work on a 4-hour candlestick chart by crossing two lines Moving Average: one(Red) period 18, method Exponential, toClose prices, respectively(Yellow) period 8, method also Exponential, to Close prices.

2) Trade size 1 lot

3) We work from crossover to crossover lines. As soon as theyellow line crosses the red line (Red) in the upwards direction (north), buy order, the second crossing of lines, yellow line crosses accordingly the red one from above downwards - fixing of the open order, with simultaneous opening of a new sell order, and so on.

4) A stop loss of 35 points is set for all trades.

4-hour chart allows you to avoid unnecessary movements, unlike the hour chart, working for sure.

If just look at currency pairs, the idea justifies itself (no loss-making trades, around zero at worst), of course, one should take into account the trend and use the Expert Advisor while looking back at it. As an example, for the EUR/USD pair, if on September 1 we buy +139 points before crossing +115 points, then we buy again before crossing +1184 points on October 12. Take August the same picture +368 points sale, then buy sale at the same level without any losses and +181 points down on profit selling. Further, for example gold GOLD(there is a 70 point commission, but the point itself is 2.5 dollars per lot) and so from August 31st buy +1789 points, at once sell +547 points, +4557 points buy, sell nil, +4328 buy, sell nil and till this weekend again +3636 points.

yuri121212@rambler.ru

Regards, Yuri.

fortrader.ru:
I will write an EA for free but one at a time, write to whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

Please write a simple advisor without large plums, I am sure that when tested the results will be amazing here is the file with it.

Vinin:

Just don't forget that the indicator looks into the future on the history.

But I've reworked it so it doesn't look into the future. Check it out. I took out the colours, though.

Good afternoon, tell me if this is your indicator.

Dear!

I would like to ask you to improve Ilan, it is only necessary to make TR virtual, i.e. invisible for DC, nothing else needs to be changed.

I hope for your help.

With respect,

Files:
ilan_1.5.mq4  19 kb

Help me write a simple EA!!!
If the bar closed "bullish" then the order to Bay
If the bar closed "bearish" then the order to Sell (in the settings: to be able to disable Buy or Sell, that is, to choose one thing, the choice so that the EA could trade in one or the other side, if possible also function when breaking connection the EA could determine its orders)

If you write an EA, it will only be an addition to my strategy (if everything will work I will tell the principle of work)

What fucking strategy? Did you write it yourself?

OF COURSE!!!!! "It's my strategy and I wrote it..."

then the question is!!! if you wrote it, why can't you upgrade it and put in some pretty ELEMENTARY code

Like I wrote the system myself but don't understand anything about it :8)

RomanS:

What fucking strategy? Did you write it yourself?

OF COURSE!!!!! "It's my strategy and I wrote it..."

then the question is!!! if you wrote it, why can't you upgrade it and put in some pretty ELEMENTARY code

Like I wrote the system myself but don't understand anything about it :8)

Are you talking to me?

Please help me to change conditions for closing orders in my existing EA. What would close the order occurs when the profit when opening the laking orders (ie orders in the other side, the first that does not close when the second is open, but there is a buy order 0.01, but the price has gone in the other direction opens order with an increase in lot 0.02 to sell, and the buy order is closed, while it should not be closed (we incur losses) if locking has already occurred, all open orders should be closed only when a profit of the sum of all open orders is EQUAL for example 20 cents (this parameter should also be changed in the settings, If locking of an order did not take place and it opened in the necessary direction, the profit condition of order closing should not work, closing will be held by the Expert Advisor rules.This is a real change, I am working manually on the real account and it works. vitus-74@mail.ru
Reason: