[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 73

Hello ! I am looking for an EA that would work on a crossover of 4 averages (a signal is the crossover of 3 averages on the fourth example 13 55 77 crossover 144) and the filter is stochastic Magdi or something else.

Long live the holidays, along with a lot of inarticulate "orders" in branches like "I'll write for free"!

The world has changed: even schoolchildren who first saw "magdi" and stochastic a couple of days ago can now trade for dough.

forex kwenya :

... The world has changed...

I can feel it in the MADe,

I feel it in the trend,

I feel it in Gunn...

Hi, could you please tell me how to display an arrow instead of text:

ObjectCreate(""+i, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[i+1],High[i+1]+10*Point );
ObjectSetText(""+i, ""+DoubleToStr(num1,0), 18, "Arial", RoyalBlue);

Avelox:

Hello! Could you tell me how to display an arrow rather than text:

1. You could use OBJ_ARROW (it would link to price/time)

2. You can pass a symbol code to OBJ_LABEL and set the font to Wingdings (the stalk will be stable in the required corner)

Thank you! But as I understand your answer only applies to the first expression.

ObjectCreate(""+i, OBJ_ARROW, 3, Time[i+1],High[i+1]+10*Point );

Here, by virtue of my paltry knowledge, I put it in. And in the second expression? What should be substituted in the expression which actually outputs the arrow:

X(""+i, ""+Y(num1,0), 2,0, RoyalBlue);

I've looked through this MQL4 manual; it has everything, except what I need. And it's the same thing every time.

Avelox:

Here, by virtue of my meagre knowledge, inserted. And in the second expression? What should be substituted in the expression that actually outputs the arrow:

You need an ObjectSet

I've looked through this MQL4 manual; it has everything, except what I need. And it's the same thing every time.

See documentation. Everything is there.

sergeev:

you need an ObjectSet

see the documentation. It's all there.

Is the topic of free EA writing still up to date?

Good day all !!! Can you tell me if the topic of free EA writing is still relevant?

KONDOR:
state your terms of reference here. If it is original, interesting, then perhaps someone will write

I will add for clarity. First of all the profitability of the proposed project is considered. The evidence of the alleged profitability, that can convince the programmer (the statements from the real, demo, simulator in the tester, etc.) must be presented.

Only then can the project be considered "original, interesting" and attractive for free development.

vitus 30.05.2011 11:58
Images are not attached

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853/page2#463875

Reason: