Can you tell me which trading systems anyone knows? I'm sick of metatrader! - page 4

MProgrammer:

It seems to me personally that just having API gives a trader the possibility to trade as you want, and through scripts only as they allow... And any limitation of the trader is to the advantage of CA... And vice versa - trader's freedom may cause a loss to the broker. For example, try to set an expiry time of a pending order less than 11 minutes, it will not work. In a word, scripts are the rules of the game... that are set by brokerage companies. And the lack of scripts is the rules that a trader "thinks up"... Including for their own benefit. That's why they don't give it. After all, for successful trading it should be bought by brokerage companies, and the one who pays, calls the tune. We do not pay we do not order. That is all. How sad it really is. Or vice versa funny.

You seem to have lost your way.

If there are DC conditions, they cannot be "overridden" by any means, including API. Unless you hack them, but that is not trading, but banditry.

At the same time, within the framework of DT rules, any strategy can be implemented by means of MQL.

MProgrammer:

It seems to me personally that just having API gives a trader the possibility to trade as you want, and with scripts only as they allow... And any limitation of the trader is to the advantage of CA... And vice versa - trader's freedom may cause a loss to the broker. For example, try to set an expiry time of a pending order less than 11 minutes, it will not work. In a word, scripts are the rules of the game... that are set by brokerage companies. And the lack of scripts is the rules that a trader "thinks up"... Including for their own benefit. That's why they don't give it. After all, for successful trading it should be bought by brokerage companies, and the one who pays, calls the tune. We do not pay we do not order. That is all. How sad it really is. Or vice versa funny.

It seems to me that you are replacing the "bad guys". :)

In a word, the scripts are the rules of the game ... which sets the DC.

And in MT they (rules) are implemented, and not by hammering 11 minutes into the code :)

The API would have helped to resolve this situation, but ... and it was demanded by DT.

Sorry for the flub, but personally my views will never cross with yours, as I choose a "broker" first and then its platform. You, on the other hand, blame the problems of your DC:

...And any limitation of the trader is beneficial to the DC ... ...can lead to a loss for the DC. ... ...that the brokerage company sets. ... it has to be bought by the DC and the one who pays the piper calls the tune.

on the platform.

One more thing (after all)

A trader must not trade "as you want", but as prescribed in the brokerage company rules. And this is what the API is banned for IMHO.

And one more IMHO - And that's why it is forbidden to discuss brokerage companies here - the developer is not responsible for how they dispose of the platform.

MProgrammer:

Where is it written? Why can't server-side action be taken - ban the spammer and that's it.

Let's apply logic. Why would you have a conflict with a client when you can negotiate with him beforehand? The rules? Well, they are written somewhere. Ask around in the DC.

MProgrammer:

But seriously, what's wrong with the scripts? - A lot of things - one EA per chart, for example. The impossibility to start an EA from an indicator, for example - yes, to start an EA at all ... The nonsense with updates after recompilation. There are many things... Difficulties with running generated programs (even ind. or so) ... What to say about error messages...

I have a very complex Expert Advisor written by a professional programmer. The Expert Advisor is connected to 2 dll-cards and one program. It works without any problems, with any updates and so on and so forth. No problems. This is what a correctly written EA means. I recommend to look for errors in yourself first, and then blame them on others.....

SK. писал (а):
MProgrammer:

It seems to me personally that just having API gives a trader the possibility to trade as you want, and through scripts only as they allow... And any limitation of the trader is to the advantage of CA... And vice versa - trader's freedom may cause a loss to the broker. For example, try to set an expiry time of a pending order less than 11 minutes, it will not work. In a word, scripts are the rules of the game... that are set by brokerage companies. And the lack of scripts is the rules that a trader "thinks up"... Including for their own benefit. That's why they don't give it. After all, for successful trading it should be bought by brokerage companies, and the one who pays, calls the tune. We do not pay we do not order. That is all. How sad it really is. Or vice versa funny.

You seem to have lost your way.

If there are DC conditions, they cannot be "overridden" by any means, including API. Unless you hack them, but that is not trading, but banditry.

At the same time, within the framework of DC rules, any strategy can be implemented by means of MQL.

Well written in Russian - DC IS NOT FORBIDDEN. Their words - "there are no restrictions", and you can't do it with a script ...

The rules do not say neither direct nor indirect ban - then you can. And in general, it's not about the detectors, what-yes-how exactly. It's a matter of principle. To attach to TM some semblance of API is not a problem. The problem for me is "what else is there?" "is it better?" "if not, what is bad"...

But in a word, no one here seems to have looked at anything. I see. Until those who watched it show up, all this empty talk is pointless, huh?

LeoV:
MProgrammer:

But seriously, what's wrong with the scripts? - A lot of things - one EA per chart, for example. The impossibility to start an EA from an indicator, for example - yes, to start an EA at all ... Nonsense with updates after recompilation. Many things... Difficulties with running generated programs (even ind. or so) ... What to say about error messages...

I have a very complex Expert Advisor written by a professional programmer. The Expert Advisor is connected to 2 dll-cards and one program. It works without any problems, with any updates and so on and so forth. No problems. This is what a correctly written EA means. I recommend to look for errors in yourself first, and then blame them on others.....

And I have an even more complicated one, and it works too. So, what, it's called programming around mistakes. That's fine. But it doesn't refute anything. It's just that you're not aware of it. Create a file outside the TM editor, compile it and try to run it. Or change indicator source code NOT from editor, recompile and you won't feel any difference - old code will work. Let's call it a day, all these errors have been known for a long time and there's no need to lambaste them.

MProgrammer:

But in a word, no one here seems to have looked at anything. I see. Until there's someone here who's watched, the chatter's pointless. Huh?

I don't think there's a perfect TA for you. Glitch free and with all the queries you want. There will be limitations either way....... with or without the API.... And there will be bugs, too. What's wrong with that?

MProgrammer:

Please, no offence gentlemen! But MT is really annoying in manual trading, and in auto trading too, to be honest.

I totally support the originator! Terminal is rubbish!

I've been looking for one that would make profits on its own without straining my brain!

But reliable and guaranteed... and... and... I want the developers to guarantee it with their dough... ...or else I'm gonna have to...

Who knows?

goldtrader:

I fully support the topicstarter! This terminal is rubbish!!!

For a long time I've been looking for one that would make its own profit, so as not to strain my brain!

But reliable and with a guarantee... and... and... I want the developers to guarantee it with their dough... ...or else I'm gonna have to...

Who knows?

I want one. I'm sick of selling))))))))))))))))))

Checked it for 11 minutes. Can indeed do it manually, via OrderSend - error #3. But ... That may be the reason for a new thread with a question to the developers, and the fragment of the title of this thread after the question mark has absolutely nothing to do with it. And something tells me the topiker won't vent all his specific outrage in the relevant threads.

I repeat - ask your question on the spider or somewhere else. It is not logical here.

By the way, we get the biggest shit about DCs on DC sites. :)

Reason: