What to do with the grail? - page 4

eh

another hundred overnight (

Files:

drknn:

sanyooooook,

I once made an EA that would catch sharp jumps in currencies - for example, if price jumped by 2-3 spreads in 1 tick, then with a high probability on the next tick it would go back, My EA, as soon as price jumped, would set the position in the opposite direction. With a takeoff just at those 2-3 ticks. My friend traded this EA, put 46 quid on his account and within a week and a half made $760 deposit. When he asked to withdraw half of the sum, the dealer cut the deposit down to 50 quid and told him that he had used an illegal trading method - spike. This was three and a half to four years ago. It was in lightfox. We were working on New Zealand, Australian and something else. It was after the new year. Anyway, we never managed to prove anything to the brokerage house. Of course, it is not profitable for them that deals live only two or three ticks and then are closed. So the brokerage companies invent anything to prevent the trader from taking money out of the trader's pocket.

In general, such an EA is a real gem because it opens at extrema (even though it is a short-term EA without a position reversal). But no brokerage companies will allow cheekily taking money out of their pockets. If this is how your Expert Advisor works, then it would be better to leave it - it will save time, money and inconveniences to brokerage companies.

We also tried arbitrage - a deal lasted only a few seconds in the market. We had about a thousand quid a day our broker paid us money a couple times or three times, then simply increased the server response time and introduced slippage at take, stop and open point of pending order - we got unprofitable and had to abandon arbitrage - other brokerage agencies did not have such a problem - in this one (can not say which) one trading tool was synchronous with another, I can't say which one - but with a lag of just a few seconds, which was enough to open a position in the right direction and close it after a few seconds, because it immediately turned out to be in profit.

Do you think it would work if you locked a profit, and then after a certain amount of time from the moment the order was opened, the positions would close?

sanyooooook:

eh

another hundred overnight (

There's a threat of a landslide - know your limits :)

I have made $11,000 per month with this EA on 100$ real, but now my account is blocked, I cannot get the money out since September. If you help me return all the money, then $5,000 is yours. OK?

sanyooooook:

Do you think it would work if we lock a profit, and then after a certain time from the moment the order was opened, the positions would close?

By the way, this is an interesting idea, we would close it via OrderCloseBy(). One BUT, in order not to be brake by brokerage companies when placing the locker, otherwise it is easy for micro-profits to turn into micro-losses and not to tease geese - set a limit of daily profit - because they will not let you withdraw the money

PPC:

By the way, the idea is interesting, we close via OrderCloseBy(). One BUT, in order not to be hindered by DC when placing the locker, otherwise the micro profit may easily turn into a micro loss

I have it so far, position accumulates in the positive half-lock (half in the lock and half free), after a certain time interval defined by the timer, the position is closed and the process started from the beginning.

I have two pieces of news for you. As usual, good news and bad news.

1. You have already enough brokerage companies that allow any scalping, arbitrage and whatever you want, as long as the ping time allows it. They have their own broker who allows scalping, arbitrage and arbitrage, if only their ping time allows it. the main feature of this kind of broker is floating spread which is often several times less than in canteens with fixed spread. 2.

2. the kind of trading that such normal brokers do not do.

dimeon:

I have two pieces of news for you. As usual, good news and bad news.

1. You have already enough brokerage companies that allow any scalping, arbitrage and whatever you want, as long as the ping time allows. They have their own broker who allows scalping, arbitrage and arbitrage, if only their ping time allows it. the main feature of this kind of brokers is floating spread which is often several times less than in canteens with fixed spread. 2.

2. the kind of trading that such normal brokers do not do.

I also have news for you that it's not news to me at all. )

And there is one more piece of news. The spread on the major pairs is equal to ZERO. So what does this brokerage company "kind of earns"? Right! On the lost deposits, and they will help you to get lost!

We will use this code as a basic example for the real brokerage company, but we will try to implement it with the real brokerage company. With great interest I would like to see the code

dimeon:
And there is one more piece of news. The spread on the major pairs is equal to zero. This begs the question - what does this brokerage company "kind of earns" on? Right! They will help you lose deposits!

Finally, I wondered what the big deal was.

SZS: Do you think I just bet on this brokerage company by accident or was I guided by some kind of reasons?

Reason: